Approved -- One more got assimilated

varpu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Today I have received email about approval .Although I am silent member of this forum. But want to thanks you all for the help and the knowledge I have gathered from this forum.

Here are my case detail

Labour PD : June 2001
I40/I485 RD/ND : 03 Feb 2005
I40 AD : April 30 2005
2 FP : March 2007
I485 AD:6/7/2007
EB3
TSC

Yesterday afternoon around 2:45pm I have seen LUD changes on mine and my spouse case. Today morning at 7:25am CST received approval emails.
I was stuck in name check for 1.5 year ,which got cleared after the help of senator.

Best of luck to all and wishing everyone should get their approval soon

congrats Varpu.
Was your case transferred from VSC to TSC.. if yes can you please post the dates when it got transferred.

once again congrats

Congrats varpu....

I remember you had your namecheck cleared in Sept/Nov 06....it's surprising USCIS took so much time from namecheck clearerance to approval....

name check

Can someone tell me how to check status on Name check? I am EB3 Dec 2001 TSC category and want to make sure i am not hung up in name check. Thanks in advance for your help.

Infopass

Can someone tell me how to check status on Name check? I am EB3 Dec 2001 TSC category and want to make sure i am not hung up in name check. Thanks in advance for your help.

Take an infopass appointment to you local USCIS office. I'm Nov. 2001 EB3 applicant too still stuck in NameCheck.

Is there anyway my lawyer can check the status without me taking an infopass appointment? The reason being, i am in Raleigh, NC and i think the nearest USCIS office is in Charlottle, NC.

Is there anyway my lawyer can check the status without me taking an infopass appointment? The reason being, i am in Raleigh, NC and i think the nearest USCIS office is in Charlotte, NC.

Congrats varpu....

I remember you had your namecheck cleared in Sept/Nov 06....it's surprising USCIS took so much time from namecheck clearerance to approval....

Thanks Santa
Yes my namecheck was cleared then it took almost 2 month to get update in the USCIS system. Also I am from india so my PD was not current till June 1st

Is there anyway my lawyer can check the status without me taking an infopass appointment? The reason being, i am in Raleigh, NC and i think the nearest USCIS office is in Charlotte, NC.

Yes your lawyer can initiate an enqiry on ur case, Otherwise If you are in TSC try verfying using the POJ trick (which you can find in other threads in this forum)