APPROVED On Sept 5th at 10:38AM !!!!!

cheermeup

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I have been silent visitor to this forum for last 5 years. Like many people here I had given up on getting approved in the near future. But to my surprise I saw the most awaited email from our friend 'CRIS' this morning. It said 'Card Production Ordered' in the subject. Do I need to do anything else? How long does it take to receive the card after ordering production. Also, do we get a separate approval email, I am pretty nervous about now getting that yet.

I really hope all you guys get approved quickly too.
Thanks for all the help by this great forum.

----------------------------------
PD: May 2002 EB3 India
I140: Approved in June 2004
EADs Approved: Dec 2005 / Dec 2006 / August 2007
APs Approved: Dec 2005 / Dec 2006
I-485: Receipt Date: January 2005 Approval: September 2007
Spouse Waiting approval.....
-----------------------------------

Can someone tell me which photo they use on Green Card?

They will use the one provided while applying the 485 (I guess) because i am pretty sure they didn't use the EAD ones. I was too young in that photo (which is good for me!)

In my case they used the first FP photo from Sept 05, I don't thing they use any photo's given for AP or EAD.

They will use the one provided while applying the 485 (I guess) because i am pretty sure they didn't use the EAD ones. I was too young in that photo (which is good for me!)

See my case details. I asked them to transfer priority date from my EB-2 to EB-2 and use NC infro from it since it has already been cleared. WHile I requetsed then to approve my 485 filed with eb-1a as it has current priority date for visa numbers which are available for it. Do u think it has worked, like that. I sent a mail requet which they received today as per USPS priority mail tracking info. I also faxed the same letter to them this morning.

DO you think it will work that way.

In my case they used the first FP photo from Sept 05, I don't thing they use any photo's given for AP or EAD.

Photo

The picture taken from the Biometrics (FP code 2 or 3) will be used for the Green Card. So recently the green cards are coming within few days (few weeks in rare cases). But before they used to ask for the pictures after the approval and stamp on the passport as temporary till we get the green card.