Approved on April 7, 03........VSC is great

middlesex_idiot

Registered Users (C)
Guys I must say VSC is great and they are doing all they can to expedite the process. After less than three years from labor my green card application got approved on April 7, 2003. I was first scared becasue my GC was filed by a very small indian consulting firm located in middlesex county New Jersey. Lucikly I did not get any RFE, I was scared if I got an RFE this desi employer might give me hard time and ask for some money. Lately so called President of the company is money hungry and can do anything just to get $1.00. Lots of ex-employee are against him but can not do anything. He does not leave any proof smart ass hole. But God will punish him one day...........
Anyway my details as follow I am not 100 sure about some filing details.

RD Sep 14 2001
ND Nov 9, 2001
No RFE & Interview
EAD June 2002
Approved April 7, 2003
CT VSC

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !

Can you give us the first few characters of your company name?

Thanks....

RD 11/30/01
EAD-02-063-5......

how is VSC great?

i'm glad you got approved but i can't figure out why is VSC great . . . help me to understand please . . .
did you enjoy the long wait?
my RD is sept 6th and i'm not sure VSC is that great :)

enjoy your freedom!

Hi dr_hangup..............

I totally understand your concern. I am going to make one thing clear. Please do not listen to what IIO has to say about RD & ND confusion. Cases are processed by notice date not receipt date. In my case my RD says Sep 2001 and my notice date is Nov 2001. On my approval notice it says this case was received on Nov 2001. These days INS VSC is processing upto Nov 15, 2001. So, take a look at your notice date what does it says. good luck you are next my man.

According to my experience, the majority of the cases are processed according to RD, not ND. It's a standard format that the VSC used for approval letter to list ND as the case received date. Most cases with RD of Sept have already been approved months ago. Anyway, congratulations and best wishes!:)

middlesex_desi -- your theory is partly true --
It is true that VSC is processing based on ND . However in their monthly notices they mention dates based on RD.

So if they mention that they are processing everthing upto Nov 15 , it means that they are processing all RDs upto Nov 15 -- but the cases are picked up based on ND -- i.e Dec 11 right now.

processing based on ND?

My case was approved on March 31
My RD is Nov 8 2001 and my ND is Feb 7 2002. This debunks the processing based on ND theory.
Or maybe it is the exception that proves the rule....hmm