Approved on 6/19 card recd 6/25

ipcomUser

Registered Users (C)
Our cases were approved on 6/19 and we received our green cards today. This is fast by any standards of USCIS :D (Its my time to show my teeth). I hope all the best for those waiting for their approval, I hope they approve all of you guys.

Our cases were approved on 6/19 and we received our green cards today. This is fast by any standards of USCIS :D (Its my time to show my teeth). I hope all the best for those waiting for their approval, I hope they approve all of you guys.

Don't just show teeth, tell Details please? RD? PD? Category,

When i said fast it was just for getting the actual card, the whole process took little over 5 years. In any case you have to get used my teeth :D now.

EB3/NSC/INDIA (lawyer screwed did not file in EB2 I didn't care at that time)
PD 07/2002 (as per approval letter though i think it was 09/2002)
LA 12/2002 labor approved
RD 05/2003 (again lawyer screwed as he filed almost 5 months late)
AD 06/2007 :cool: (was almost approved in 12/2004 as got RFE that time and replied on time but retrogressed in 01/2005)

Changed 2 jobs anyway while pending so not much an issue except had to renew EAD 5 times and AP 4 times and has some travel issues which cost me a lot of money.

But now its all :D :D :D :D :D

ipcomUser

Did you file AC-21 when you changed jobs? Did USCIS ask for any empolyment information before approving your 485?

Thanks,
Explorer.
EB-3/India/TSC/PD May 2003
I485 RD Dec 2004 AP ??

When i said fast it was just for getting the actual card, the whole process took little over 5 years. In any case you have to get used my teeth :D now.

EB3/NSC/INDIA (lawyer screwed did not file in EB2 I didn't care at that time)
PD 07/2002 (as per approval letter though i think it was 09/2002)
LA 12/2002 labor approved
RD 05/2003 (again lawyer screwed as he filed almost 5 months late)
AD 06/2007 :cool: (was almost approved in 12/2004 as got RFE that time and replied on time but retrogressed in 01/2005)

Changed 2 jobs anyway while pending so not much an issue except had to renew EAD 5 times and AP 4 times and has some travel issues which cost me a lot of money.

But now its all :D :D :D :D :D

ipcomUser

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that you are still helping fellow immigrants by replying their queries.

One more thing, I am in the same boat as you were. My case details are in my signature below. I have been seeing that lots of people are either taking infopass or initiating service inquiry. I am not sure if I should do it or not considering AC 21 not filed. Did you take any infopass or initiate inquiry before the approval?

Thanks,
Explorer.

Nope I didn't inform USCIS for the job change under AC21. There were no RFEs after i changed jobs.

Nope I didn't take infopass appt but i did call the customer service to initiate a service request on June 4th. The agent told me that my case is complete in every sense and sitting in an area to be picked up by adjudicating offier. She did not create a service request. After waiting 13 days after that i got the approval but coincidentally the green says "Permanent resident since June 04, 2007" even though the approval email said approved 06/17.

The reason I didn't take inforpass appt was i had to go to downtown for that and I didn't want the officer to ask me question abt my current employer so I just waited but I would hv definitely taken appt if it was not approved by end of this month.