approved on 29th july

mandadi1971

i heared AVM on 29th july, it said that my case has been approved on 29th of july. When can i expect my approval papers in mail.

details.....

Would you like to provide any details...things like EAC #, RD, ND........

Or you just want your question answered, and we never see you again on this board....?

Your RD, ND, AD etc please...

Please understand that your posting will help others if you could give information about your RD, ND, FP DATE, AD etc....then only there will be some one to help you also....

Thanks...

you gave your answer but ........

You answered to the guys questions (regards to RD,ND,EAC and etc,.) and after reading all the replies was wondering why(WWW) no one answered your question to begin with (except one rude answer that, suggests to look in your mailbox).

There is no specific answer to your question, the most usual time is 2 weeks. But it could take longer (i know i sound like a IIO), with in the two weeks either you or your lawyer should get an approval notice. Bye the way I am also in the same boat, mine is also approved on the same date. But i am not all that concerned (at least for the time being) it will get here when ever it gets here.

hey guys any more lucky JULY 01 members (approvals). Hope all you all get approved really soon.

best of luck
Cheers
Kalyan