Approved on 10/6

vvrajan

Registered Users (C)
USCIS case status web site says Approved yesterday.
Both my and my wife's cases have been approved.

SRC011395xxxxx
ND 4/1/2001

Something is really cooking at TSC!

Congratulations

It's nice to see some approvals come through...please provide your FP details and whether you recieved any RFE's

Smooth but long-delayed case

EB2-RIR

1st FP in 3/02; 2nd FP in 9/03 ( just a few weeks ago ).
3 EADs!!

The cases were held up for a long time for some unknown reason.
But there were no scary RFEs.

Congrats!

Rajan,

Congratulations!! We all know what the frustrating times you might have gone through in all these years. Take it easy now and enjoy.

Kamal

Congratulations,

It is good to see approvals with real people from this forum. I was wondering why we see approvals on the data but nobody from the forum.
Enjoy your freedom. make good use of it.

Regards,

jlsbr

Congrats and enjoy the freedom. Visit this forum often and pray for the rest of us.

jsblr

not all people participate on the forum many of those on the forum dont even participate in any of the efforts here
if you would look at some past cases there were people who would say i was a silent observer and wanted to let you know i got approved. many a times it is their only message:rolleyes:

Re: jsblr

Originally posted by tombaan
if you would look at some past cases there were people who would say i was a silent observer and wanted to let you know i got approved. many a times it is their only message:rolleyes:
Aptly said, tombaan. That is very true. :(

dID YOUR MESSAGE CHANGE TO 30 TO 90 DAYS.

hI AND cONGRATULATIONS, Did your online message change to 30 to 90 days on 10/6/03. Please post a reply.

Yes it did change

The message changed to saying '... 30 to 90 days...'. Earlier it
was '...990 to 999 days...'. Now of course it says 'Approved on ...'