Approved on 07/31/2007

congratulations!! This indeed is good news. I was not sure if they are going to approve anymore...Good timing. Gives hope for all of us who are still waiting.

On the other depressing(For me :() note... an old friend called to mention that their GCs are approved. That is totally disheartening because their Labor PD is Aug 05. I am worried, if we miss this bus...I don't know how long it will take. Though I am happy for them...It is terribly disappointing that we are still waiting....and not sure what happens in the end to all the dumb NameCheck process. Seriously, how dumb is to check someone's name against some Terrorist List? Stupidity is, just not the Name straight up but variations and combinations of a name. How lame is that? How can a name be unique. What is the need for it when you are already doing the background checks. C'mon INS aka USCIS wake up. You are shooting yourself on the foot over and over again.

Though this question was not directed to me but I feel the LUDs on approved APs were some kine of archiving activity. As far as I know, every one had this LUD and has nothing to do with 485 review.

congrats! one question did you have LUD on I-131 (AP) also on 7/14?

Congratulations!

No, I did not have any LUD on old approved I-131 (only one I-131 so far, approved sometime in Nov/Dec 06).

Congratulations.... Happy for you.
All the best.

I HOPE WE WILL SEE LOT OF APPROVALS IN NEXT TWO DAYS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
be patient.. a lot of approvals are on the way for next two weeks. IOs are relaxing after a lot of work and will resume it from tomorrow. good luck to everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS, gc_us_02 !!!

Many thanks for posting this... you raised many peoples "hope" - and hope my friends is everything :)
I urge more people to continue posting such good news, from the behalf of everyone, here is an advance THANK YOU.

be patient.. a lot of approvals are on the way for next two weeks. IOs are relaxing after a lot of work and will resume it from tomorrow. good luck to everyone.

You bet, checkmate... how did you find out ? There are very few who knew this ...