Approved on 07/05 -- verbal only

tsudh

Registered Users (C)
Called NSC and IO told that my 485 is approved this morning. No LUD or status change or e-mails yet.

Called NSC and IO told that my 485 is approved this morning. No LUD or status change or e-mails yet. My application was in staging area for last two weeks.

PD: APR 03
EB3
RD: September 03.

wait for tonight/tomorrow....usually when the reps say that it is approved...one usually gets an email the next day or so....of "Card Ordered" or "485 Approval notice sent" or "Approved message"

Got e-mails and status updated

Status updated for my spouse and me. Received e-mails also at 2:45PM EST.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Status updated for my spouse and me. Received e-mails also at 2:45PM EST.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Really? This is unbeilevable stuff. Approval when the revised Visa Bulletin says no visa numbers available for EB based.
Well, nobody knows how USCIS works.

The other theory could they might have assigned the visa numbers during the month of June and now they actually approved your case.

Anyways, congratulations.

Congratulations tsudh,

Approvals after revised VB gives hope to people who are in queue for a long time.... Enjoy your freedom!!!

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS!! Secondly, what is the phone number for the Nebraska service center? Is it the same general USCIS number? Thanks

tsudh,
Congrats. Based on approval trends, Looks like I may have to wait till october2007.

It says approved :)

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On July 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

What is the phone no to call NSC

Hello TSUDH,

Could you let me know how to call NSC and what is the number?

Thanks Nama:

It was posted before...

But, here it is again.

options 1,2,2,6,1 and then enter receipt number and 1,3,4

When I called NSC on 07/03 I was told my application was in staging area. When I called again on 07/05 I was told it was approved in the morning and at that point of time, the status wasn't updated. Status was updated at 2:45PM EST. Hope this helps.

Please revisit this thread and let us know what dates are on the approval notice and GC when it arrives. I have seen reports of approvals happening in July, but none with actual approval dates in July. If they physically stamped your paper file "Approved 6/29/07" on June 29, and then put it in a pile for somebody else to follow up with the other steps, it could have an approval date as June 29 but it isn't in the system or communicated to you until July.

Congrats!! gcwait444 & tsudh

My hearty congratulations for all those who got approvals recently.

Got verbal conformation from an IO about my approval on 06/25/07.
Received approved email on 06/29/07.
Received welcome letter from NSC on 06/29/07
Received card on 07/03/07

But the card says I am a permanent residence since 06/04/07.

:) Wish you good Luck!

Received cards. here is the info.

Received 'Card Production Ordered' email on 07/05/07.
Received 'Card Mailed' email on 07/10/07.
Received welcome letter and cards on 07/14/07

Card Valid from: 06/02/07; Expires: 07/05/17