Approved notice?

oldwaiter

Registered Users (C)
I got a message from INS: "On September 11, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued".
What does this message mean?

It is an approval notice for AP. Most likely this is not an approval notice for I-485. If this message for an I-485 application, either an RFE or 2nd FP notice has been issued. Many people on this forum who have been issued 2nd FP notice have reported this message.

-novis

My case is I-485 wac02176xxxxx. INS received my RFE in June and I did my second FP on 8/11/04. I can't think what else they indicated here.

Thank you for your input

Approval ??

I got same message and turned out to be appoval. My situation is the same as yours and after RFE and 2nd FP, I finally got the approval notice.

that message is used for many things. It all depends on what stage your file is at. Its anybody's guess as to what it realy means.

Hi oldwaiter,

Did you receive any letter from uscis? Was it THE approval letter? I got the same message today on my 485. I changed address this month and notified the uscis.

Thanks,

oldwaiter said:
I got a message from INS: "On September 11, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued".
What does this message mean?