Approved!! ND: May 15, 2002

tgs

Registered Users (C)
Just got an email from USCIS that my I-485 was approved on June 28, 2004. No references. FP: July 2003.

Did send fax to request for approval. Best wishes to those still pending and good luck!

----------------------
ND: May 15, 2002
FP: July 2003
case: NIW

Congratulations!

Congrats tgs! What's your reason to request expedite process since your FP won't expire until this Oct? Thanks for sharing your info.

Thank you guys.

I just sent a short letter to indicate my FP will expire in next three or four months or so, and did not do anything else. But it happened!

I think when you get to close, just try it. The approval may not happen to everybody who did this, but you never know.

sending a letter ..does it really help??

i guess this forum is not meant for paranoid people...
but does it have a negetive effect or any implications on the applicatin if one tries to be too pushy?....

i had my company apply of someones h1..after inquoring several times..INS outrighted rejected the case.

was wondering if its best to leave things alone.?

my fp is also expiring in 3 months from now...and my 485 rec data is June 2002. i have seen some may/june cases being processed...

should one take a chance and fax a letter to ins to expedite...if yes, could you point me to a letter format/template/official request document etc.

thanks..appreciate the response and please dont mind the paranoia.

Hi,

Can someone please post the address/number to mail/fax the letter to?

Also, any tip on what to send will be useful

Thanks

USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

This is where I faxed yesterday.

Congratulations!!! Would you mind to tell when you sent the fax? Just try to figure out the usually time frame between the fax and the approval because I sent a fax too last week. Thank you.