Approved!!!! ND 9/24/03

Mass_DBA

Registered Users (C)
I am thrilled to say that today I received my, and my wife's approval. See below for our details.

It has been a long wait. As you know, waiting is a surprisingly huge amount of work:)

I have enjoyed this forum, and it's wealth of information. Thank you to you all.

I have a few things to note. (1) People have often said to me that because I am Canadian, I will likely get my GC faster. Nope! I don't think anything went faster for me than my many friends from India or other parts of the world. Though it was certainly easier for me to relocate to the US then many people who had to travel great distance at great expense. (2) My LUD never changed. I did my FP1 on 11/26/04 and my online message changed from I-485 received to approved with nothing in between.

My details (my spouse and I have identical dates)

Priority Date 05/30/01 (non-RIR) Massachusetts
EB3
I-140/I-485 - ND: 9/24/03
I-140 AD: 5/10/04
EAD AD: 03/09/04 (after RFE)
AP AD: 03/12/04 (after RFE)
FP: 11/26/04 (Boston)
I-485 AD: 12/10/04 :)
LUD Changes: None

Best of luck to you all. I will stick around just to read the approval messages here. It's slow, but Vermont is getting their act together - your approvals are coming!!

MassDBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

Mass_DBA said:
I am thrilled to say that today I received my, and my wife's approval. See below for our details.

It has been a long wait. As you know, waiting is a surprisingly huge amount of work:)

I have enjoyed this forum, and it's wealth of information. Thank you to you all.

I have a few things to note. (1) People have often said to me that because I am Canadian, I will likely get my GC faster. Nope! I don't think anything went faster for me than my many friends from India or other parts of the world. Though it was certainly easier for me to relocate to the US then many people who had to travel great distance at great expense. (2) My LUD never changed. I did my FP1 on 11/26/04 and my online message changed from I-485 received to approved with nothing in between.

My details (my spouse and I have identical dates)

Priority Date 05/30/01 (non-RIR) Massachusetts
EB3
I-140/I-485 - ND: 9/24/03
I-140 AD: 5/10/04
EAD AD: 03/09/04 (after RFE)
AP AD: 03/12/04 (after RFE)
FP: 11/26/04 (Boston)
I-485 AD: 12/10/04 :)
LUD Changes: None

Best of luck to you all. I will stick around just to read the approval messages here. It's slow, but Vermont is getting their act together - your approvals are coming!!

MassDBA