Approved Nd 05!

Concord1

Registered Users (C)
I just got an e-mail from TSC that my I-485 has been approved!
Congrats to bgasylee, looks like it's a trend!
I think this is a good news for everyone here.

I'm a principal applicant and my ND is August 2005. So it's like having a baby - just 9 months to approval!

Now I'm gonna wait one more month until I can file I-485 for my family - they got their derivative asulum in June 05.

Wish you all get your greencards soon! :)

Concord1 said:

I'm a principal applicant and my ND is August 2005. So it's like having a baby - just 9 months to approval!

Now I'm gonna wait one more month until I can file I-485 for my family - they got their derivative asulum in June 05.

Congratulations!

Concord1 said:

Congratulations!!!! ;)

Concord1 said:

Congratulations.Enjoy your freedom.

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005

Congratulation Concord1!

Guys, i thought that all 485s sent between July 05-and December 05 were in NSC, but it seems not. Are there many other people from that time range whose case was also transferred to TSC? Thanks

Concord1 said:

Congrats Concord1

Did you see any LUD activity on your case after you did your bio 3 in march ?... any 'status can not be found message' ? ... or your approval email LUD was the first LUD ater your BIO 3.

Actually my wife has exactly the same time line (except your RD/ND)...and the last time when her LUD was changed 'was on the date of her BIO 3... and it never changed afterwards.....

Arrived: 11/03
ASY GRTD 12/21/05
I485 RD-ND 1/18/06-1/20/06
RFE received: 1/23/06 (Medical-I693-Biographic)
RFE sent: 2/23/06, LUD 2/24/06
Biometric-Code 3: 3/22/06, LUD 3/22/06

.... any idea ?

Singh6 said:
Congrats Concord1

Did you see any LUD activity on your case after you did your bio 3 in march ?... any 'status can not be found message' ? ... or your approval email LUD was the first LUD ater your BIO 3.

Actually my wife has exactly the same time line (except your RD/ND)...and the last time when her LUD was changed 'was on the date of her BIO 3... and it never changed afterwards.....

Arrived: 11/03
ASY GRTD 12/21/05
I485 RD-ND 1/18/06-1/20/06
RFE received: 1/23/06 (Medical-I693-Biographic)
RFE sent: 2/23/06, LUD 2/24/06
Biometric-Code 3: 3/22/06, LUD 3/22/06

.... any idea ?

Yes, I saw that LUD changed several times before and after BIO3. So I guess changing LUD may serve as a good sign in the case.