Approved!!! ND:04/02 FP:06/03

ccbb

Registered Users (C)
Finally Approved after coming to US for 13 yrs with GC Process over 5 years.
Just got email and wish noticed will be received soon
PD: 02/99 (Non-RIR)
485 ND/RD: 04/22/02
FP: 06/03 (Requested)
AD: 06/17/04

Did send a letter informing them FP expiring.

Was laid off and found another job 1 month later with little bit lower salary. But fortunately no RFE. Maybe less RFE will be issued due to the efforts for backlog reduction.

Thanks for everybody and all the volunteers here for keeping us hopeful. You will get there soon.

Congratulations!!! How long after you sent the letter did they approve your case? Do you think your letter really triggered the approval? I also sent a letter recently, hope to hear the good news too.

CCBB Congrats!!

When did you write letter to TSC about your FP expiring ?? Can you let me know format what you have sent to TSC about FP expiring... as my FP is also coming now close to expiry.

Congrats and enjoy ur freedom.

Thanks,
GcMemphis

Safar & Memphis:

I sent the letter about FP expiration about 3 weeks ago after Memorial day. Don't know if this trigger anything at all. The format was posted on this site before and I will try to post one this evening when I return to home.

BTW, my FP also was manually requested when TX customer service rep was still available.

Thank you for all your kind words and all the April/May RD should be approved pretty soon.

I found the letter now so here it is:

USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

June 1, 2004

Re: Processing our I-485 case before FP expiration for Cases # SRCXXXXXX
and SRCXXXXXXXXX

Dear Officer:

We just wanted to bring it to your attention that the Finger Printing results for our I-485 petition is about to expire. Also, our priority dates are both in Jan. 1999. It is more than five years since we submitted our application for Permanent Residency and more than two years since we submitted our I-485 petition.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions before our Finger Print expiration date would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely Yours

If your Priority date is not that earlier, I think you need to delete that sentence.

For anybody with FP around 1 year, I think you should send the letter. At least it does not hurt if it will not help. You need to proactive.

Also, consider those unlucky ones like LongGC and those people like me with PD 5 years ago, you guys should fell OK since most of you are with PD less than 3 years before. Just hang over there.

Congratulations.

Congratulations.

PD means ??

CCBB & others forum members,

I have PD in my 140 approval notice as June 15 2001 do I need to use this or do i need to use 140 Notice Date: Mar 25, 2002 or should I use 485 ND/RD dates when I am writing letter to INS. Is it advisable to write letter or Fax letter ??

Your thoughts please..................

Thanks,
GcMemphis
PD 06/15/01
RD 08/10/01
ND 03/25/02

485 ND 5/16/02
485 RD 5/17/02
FP 6/12/03
AD ????

GC Memphis,
You only need to mention FP: 6/1/03 is going to expire; don't need to mention anything else