monster

Registered Users (C)
WAC-2-083-53XXX
EB2
Jan 7, 2002
1st FP- April 2002
2nd FP-Jan 2004
3 EAD

My case was very strange. May labor got approved in 3 days. I-140 got approved in 1 month. Waited for more than a year to get married. Filed 485 in Jan 2002. Company shut down no salary for more than a 110 months. Joined a Law firm in May 2003.ITS A COOL FIRM AS SE. I was getting paid exactly half the amount on LCA Salary (ETA 750). W2's last 2 years had exactly half amount of LC Salary.

As you are aware there was no movement on 485. I faxed a letter to Diane Feinstein in Feb 2004. No response. Started calling her secretary Stella on a daily basis( u know how we follow up). Finally she called CSC in March end. CSC generated RFE on April 1st. My attorney who filed my case initially received RFE. I did not wanted my change lawyers to my own company. My attorneys in the current organisation suggested to keep Attorney on record to avoind any interviews. I took the RFE from old attorney and we prepared a RFE and I made old attorney sign for it and submitted. CSC received on 13th and later on the website it said they received it on 15th.

CASE GOT APPROVED ON APRIL 29, 2004.

I cant explain how difficult was life last 2 years. I used to check at least 20 times a day.

U GUYS BELEIVE IT OR NOT IT ALL HAPPENED : IT WAS BLESSING FROM OUR FAMILY GOD. www.pujyaya.org

This forum had very few guys who made all the differnce to others life.

Sillyman- He is really not silly
Pcee- guy with a lot of patience
Kashmir- Shahrukh Khan of Immigration forum
I-140_for_ever - Johny lever of Immigration forum

THANK U

Congratulations. The gods indeed must have been smiling at you. Good luck. Rox

Congratulations !!

> This forum had very few guys who made all the differnce to others life.
> Kashmir- Shahrukh Khan of Immigration forum

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Kashmir,

Just in case you did not know this Shahrukh Khan happens to be the most popular actor of Indian Movies.

Congratulations.

Who is Diane Feinstein?.

Could you please give us the Fax number.

What kind of RFE did you get?

Thanks
Jalach