Approved May 2002 case

Aileen_gc

Registered Users (C)
At last, here it is!!!!!!!! Got the magic emails today Apr. 04. I would like to thank everyone for all the support...appreciate it very much.

congrats!!

congrats aileen! what a journey...
just wondering if u did anythg to trigger ur case since FP?
thanks!
-----------
485 rd: dec'02
fp1: feb'03
rfe: apr'04 (evl, tax returns, annual report)
fp2: mar'05

I could say that this forum helped me a lot to do something about my case. I remember being so worried when I saw no LUD changes in my case since May 2002, it just changed when TSC sent me my FP notice in January 2005.(which took forever for me to receive it due to my new address). My LUD changed after a month but the message didn't. I frequented on this forum and took some advices of my fellow members so on Feb. 17, I decided to call TSC and inquired about my case. The officer that I talked with told me that my case has been approved and I was like "I wish!" :D Well, I didn't take it seriously and even explained to him that the message that says "The document we made based on the approval...." doesn't mean approval but only meant for finger print notices. I think he understood what I was trying to say so he asked for my A# and SRC #, ND and told me that I should get a reply for my inquiry within 30 days. Well, he kept his promise...I indeed got a reply after 30 days through postal mail only it wasn't an approval letter. Just kind of acknowledgment about the inquiry I made on my case. My LUD was even updated to "we responded to your inquiry..." kind of thing. And today I think is my day, got the magic emails and I am so happy!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it's happening so to those who are still waiting, hang in there...your approval is just around the corner. God bless everyone.

And one more thing....this is just based on my observation. If you've been trying to check your status over the phone and you're always getting those "error messages", that means they're working on your case and you'll soon be getting your approval so good luck everyone and have a nice day.

blade_runner said:
congrats aileen! what a journey...
just wondering if u did anythg to trigger ur case since FP?
thanks!
-----------
485 rd: dec'02
fp1: feb'03
rfe: apr'04 (evl, tax returns, annual report)
fp2: mar'05

congrats aileen_gc

Aileen_gc said:
At last, here it is!!!!!!!! Got the magic emails today Apr. 04. I would like to thank everyone for all the support...appreciate it very much.

Aileen_gc said:
I could say that this forum helped me a lot to do something about my case. I remember being so worried when I saw no LUD changes in my case since May 2002, it just changed when TSC sent me my FP notice in January 2005.(which took forever for me to receive it due to my new address). My LUD changed after a month but the message didn't. I frequented on this forum and took some advices of my fellow members so on Feb. 17, I decided to call TSC and inquired about my case. The officer that I talked with told me that my case has been approved and I was like "I wish!" :D Well, I didn't take it seriously and even explained to him that the message that says "The document we made based on the approval...." doesn't mean approval but only meant for finger print notices. I think he understood what I was trying to say so he asked for my A# and SRC #, ND and told me that I should get a reply for my inquiry within 30 days. Well, he kept his promise...I indeed got a reply after 30 days through postal mail only it wasn't an approval letter. Just kind of acknowledgment about the inquiry I made on my case. My LUD was even updated to "we responded to your inquiry..." kind of thing. And today I think is my day, got the magic emails and I am so happy!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it's happening so to those who are still waiting, hang in there...your approval is just around the corner. God bless everyone.

And one more thing....this is just based on my observation. If you've been trying to check your status over the phone and you're always getting those "error messages", that means they're working on your case and you'll soon be getting your approval so good luck everyone and have a nice day.

Congrats.....Enjoy your life after GC...

Aileen,
Congrats. I should be calling for another case inquiry soon and hopefully get a response.

Aileen_gc said:

Could you please explain further why you think this is so. Thanks.

Congrats to your GC. You really derserve it. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Peter2
nd 7/02 for I-485
fp 2/05
ad?

Congratulations.......

Enjoy the freedom.

Your rd,fp dates are similar as mine. My LUD didn't change even after the fp.

Great news

Aileen_gc,

It is a pleasure to see 02 approvals. I am so gald that TSC has finally got it right and are approving older pending cases.

Congratulations again.

saras

Well, I could say that I never had any problem checking my status over the phone until a month before my approval. Also I've tried to search answers on this forum and found out that most people who usually experience this "error messages" over the phone got approved after sometime. This is only based on my observation and I think all 2002 filers should get their approval anytime now since our RDs/NDs are way past its projected processing timeframes. And BTW, try to call TSC and inquire about your case...that day maybe your day when you get to talk to a nice officer. I prayed that everyone will get approved soon, I know the pain of waiting, though. God bless my fellow members.

I prayed
ned said:
Could you please explain further why you think this is so. Thanks.

Aileen GC,

Once again Congratulations !

I checked four cases (one for me and remaining three for dependents). In all four it is saying there is some problem (error) in system. After seeing your post first time I checked my case on phone since I filed. Hope you are right about approvals for 2002 filers. It is already 33 months today since I filed my case on July 5, 2002

Thanks

KP
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
FP Feb 9, 2005

The error message only appears when the internet shows " On xxx we have responded you request for more info....." , so it doesn't mean anything special.

Oopssss did I forget ur cake?????? :D :D

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Good Luck

My internet (on-line) message says on Feb 3, 2005 we responded to your request -------.
We got that notice, which was in response to lawyer enquiring with INS, notice says that our cases are pending.

I don't know, but 33 months are over today. Hope to get this matter done with our approvals.

KP
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
FP Feb 9, 2005