Approved (March 01)

R2I2005

Registered Users (C)
Allright folks, wished for this everyday but now that we have our approval (Feb 5th) !! Thanks to the wonderful people in this forum that let us keep our sanity. Really!, this is a wonderful support system!! and GOD knows we all needed it.

I'll update rupnet as well.

I also should take this opportunity to thank Senator Arlen Specter's office in Allentown, PA. This sweet old lady there has been very helpful throughout this process. I'm pretty sure without her persistant calls I would not have my 2nd FP nor would my file have moved from the dust pile....

I'll still come back here often ...take care. And for those still waiting, believe me YOUR turn WILL come!!

Later,

Hi, R2I2005, Congratulations!

Could you tell us how you contacted Senator's Office? There are a number of district offices; any one of them is OK?

For example, I am in Philly now, can I contact with the Senator's Office in Allentown?

Thank you for your response in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbo8

I'd say go ahead and contact them anyway. You can ask for Mary Joe and tell her that she comes highly recommended. You need patience dealing with her, but she's prompt and diligent.

You'll have to write a letter and fax it to them first. Their fax & phone #'s are on the Senator's webpage...

Goodluck,