Approved: Mar 2002

PrinceOfDarknes

Registered Users (C)
Today I received the best emails in my life: both my and my wife's cases are approved!

Changed job only once, 18 months after RD.
Never informed about change of job, only filed G28.

We did FP2 in March 2004.
We did early FP in Newark, Saturday at 1pm. The guard said that day is slow, so he allows early FP.
My wife's case was updated in few days with results, mine stuck on old FP1 message until today.
Today both of them read "Approved"!

I filed 3rd EAD in March, few days after FP2. Now they are handling March EAD, so maybe this triggered the approval.

NJ
I-485: Mar 2002
FP1: June 2002
FP2: Mar 2004
No RFE
AD: June 18 2004
Received e-mail : June 21 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations PrinceOfDarknes.

I had a question about the G28 filed. Did you tell ur old lawyer to send you all the paper work? Also, did you have to call the center to remind them that you had filed the G28?

Thanks,
Niti.

Congrats PrinceofDarkness
Wish you all the Best and Good Luck
You are no more Prinec of Drakness now, since after GC Approval your life is full with Lord's Divine Light
Take Care and Have Fun
I agree with shahabraja, that we wil get our Approval Soon, I am pretty sure even EDISON_NJ will be posting same EMail of Approval pretty Soon
ALL THE BEST

Hurray ! May 2nd FP case approved !!!

Received the 1-485 approval e-mail from USCIS 2 hrs ago.

RD-apr25th 02
1st FP-21st June02
2nd FP-21st May04 ( Newark, NJ)
LUD-1st June04.

Thanks a lot forum members. It was great to learn from, and share experiences with, all of you during this extremely tense period.

Good luck !

I think this forum is doing a great service to the US immigrant community. Keep up the good work !

Padma