Approved Lin -02-250 case after transfer from NSC - Dependent got RFE

ubhavsar

Registered Users (C)
Good news , waiting waiting and waiting for days and night. and Finally good news came today.
Not noticed email today ( thought about RFE ) but wife call me and told me that my case was approved ( primary ).
I did not read an email because of waiting too long and frustrated after seeing emails of lots approval from 03 and some 04 cases.
Details : LIN02250XXXX
RD/ND : 08 /2002
1FP : 09/2002 ( Called wife and daughter back from india just for FP )
2FP : 04/2004
3 EAD , NO AP , still have H1B for 1 and 1/2 yr.
Plain vanila case. have not changed employer from day 1 in US.
15th June , 2004 transferred from NSC to languna neigual ( CSC ).
Never sleeped peacefully after that.
NO RFE for primary but RFE for dependent case. ( don`t know yet )
Never called congressman/senator.
Never fax for query.

Mahavir ( My god ) is great. Today i get blessed .

Best of luck to everyone.

Congrats...

posted by ubhavsar************************************
Mahavir ( My god ) is great. Today i get blessed
Congratulations on your approval.Please pray for our approvals too.
Wondering, Where is badsaint sorry, goodsaint?
WC

RFE details

Congrats for your approval. Can you post the details about the dependent's RFE. I am in the same situation and I have no idea what to expect fron RFE.
Thank you.

RFE was issued for my son`s medical was not completed by that stupid doctor because of TB test and birth certificate for my wife as she does not had birth certificate. We have submitted both the proof and now all of my family is green card holder. Best of luck with your funny GC journey

ubhavsar said:
RFE was issued for my son`s medical was not completed by that stupid doctor because of TB test and birth certificate for my wife as she does not had birth certificate. We have submitted both the proof and now all of my family is green card holder. Best of luck with your funny GC journey

Hi unhavasar

Just curious when was your I1485 aproved. I am also in the same boat. My case got transfered from NSC to CSC on Dec'16th.