Details:
LIN-01-240-57xxx
PD: 09/03/2000
RD: 07/03/2001
ND: 08/13/2001
FP: 11/20/2001
AD: 07/22/2001

No EAD or AP, still on H1
No RFE. Surprised, was expecting RFE, requesting affidavits for BC as it was not issued immediately after birth.

Unfortunately, spouse's 485 not yet approved.

Hearty Congratulations. Don't worry. Hope that your spouse case will be approved soon. Could you pls update www.rupnet.com website with your details.
Appreciated.:)
Chari.

Wow Spouse approved too...

Just checked AVM and it said spouse's LIN was approved today i.e. July 24th. :D

Thank you guys. What a journey.. starting with my F1, it has taken 11 years (will be exactly 11 years August 1st) to get this far.

Will not wish this even on my worst enemy.

Congratulations!!!

Dear Hari Kumar,

Congratulations on your Green Cards. I believe past 11 years can be great vitamins for your life as a permanent resident in U.S.A. :)

Astro

Congratulations!!! I know the feeling of waiting so long. I have passed a decade myself having been a student(Oh! what a tangled web we weave when we first practise to studeeee!!!!!) . I will have a drink on your behalf tonight!!!!

Thanks....

Thanks all of you...

Rastamandrum, here are some of my favorites and you can try any of these....If you are in Chicago go to Binny's and you will find most of these at very decent prices...

Kingfisher :D :D / Heineken / Guiness & Harp (half & half)

Aberlour Single Malt Whiskey

Old Monk with Thums Up :p :p, Vodka with Lytchee Juice, Mike's Hard Lemonade with Vodka/Tequila, Chilli Beer with V8

To chow down, try some hot fried chilli peppers with some Maggi Hot & Sweet sauce.

Sorry for the digression from Immigration topics...