Approved.LEAVING TO INDIA

Attorney's advice

Just want to share with you guys...

I have asked to my attorney and she told to refrain from traveling tomorrow as I suppose to fly India tomorrow.

I didn't receive my approval notice yet (by USPS) I also have an info pass appointment today afternoon, I might go with out that notice but with all online status and see what they (IO) are says about traveling with AP.:confused:

same situation

Long back booked tkts to travel to India for July 12

Attorney says, if it gets approved, need to cancel/postpone departure till GC physically in hand..
If it doesn't get approved before departure, then it should be OK to travel using AP

--pdd123
PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

Info pass experince

I just came from the info pass appointment PHL INS office. The oficer was very helpful. Here the details...

Today's post mail, I recieved my the welcome notice. It does not say anything related to ADIT. stamping etc.. but still it was very helpful to show them some thing real from INS sent.
I asked I came there to get stamp by PP, but the officer checked my status and inquire with senior staff and told I don't need PP stamped since the current status tells the Card Production Ordered so it can come any time 5-15 days..
Then I told, I have leave tomorrow, then he asked me the ticket, luckily I had the tickets and showed him. He inquired again and asked me do I have Travel Document (AP)? I said 'Yes.
He told, then that is good enough to enter US.

This is my experience with info pass. and I am leaving tomorrow to India with AP.

I just came from the info pass appointment PHL INS office. The oficer was very helpful. Here the details...

Today's post mail, I recieved my the welcome notice. It does not say anything related to ADIT. stamping etc.. but still it was very helpful to show them some thing real from INS sent.
I asked I came there to get stamp by PP, but the officer checked my status and inquire with senior staff and told I don't need PP stamped since the current status tells the Card Production Ordered so it can come any time 5-15 days..
Then I told, I have leave tomorrow, then he asked me the ticket, luckily I had the tickets and showed him. He inquired again and asked me do I have Travel Document (AP)? I said 'Yes.
He told, then that is good enough to enter US.

This is my experience with info pass. and I am leaving tomorrow to India with AP.
If you are lucky, your card will come tomorrow.
My AD was 6/19 and I got my cards today (6/25) -- that seems to be the pattern for few others as well.

I think you may be in for a surprise when you check your mailbox tomorrow :)

You are right max2k1,

With the grace of Almigthy I got mail (USPS) with plastic card... It took 5 bus days

good luck for all you guys..