Approved LC Available Forum

arbee

Registered Users (C)
Since we are all facing tremendous problems in getting LCs approved (delays, 245i, market conditions and what not), I've started this thread for anyone with knowledge of pre-approved LCs available at their employer to post the information here.

GC aspirants who are looking for pre-approved LCs should also post here so matches can be found.

Please indicate:
Occupation - Project Available - Geographic Location
(e.g. Software Engineer - Yes, Long Term Project - California)

Looking for Approved LC

I'm looking to join any company that has an approved LC. Here's my info:

Software Engineer - Long Term Project Available at high billing rate - Willing to relocate to any location.

Looking for approved LC

A: Software Eng. (Oracle)

Project Available
A: Long term oracle fin apps implementation project starting in Jan. with good rates

Geographic Location
A: Project locates in CT, relocation is not problem, can join any company which has approved LC with similar experience.

Re: Looking for approved LC

Please note that there is a high possibility of denial with the labor substitution process. Try to find a company which can process GC from faster cenre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Good News to people looking for Approved Labor

Hi, Thanks for your offer man
Could you please answer following questions?

If I lost my project after few months will your company still continue processing? If they continue processing they will not have these unused labors rite?

How long the project should be? If I'm layed off in this softmarket will your company support legally? hold my H1?

I was told Labor matching process has lot of restrictions like the skill set has to be matched fully? How these concerns will be resolved? Is that not illegal? What is the denial probability? How honest is your company?

apreciate your response. Please be honest because it is going to be a major and risky step for someone who is joining your company?

I was told if the matching labor is denied then I will not have an option to reapply GC, denial is highly possible rite?

Apreciate your answers ..

Originally posted by bitikirala
Hi,
Our company have some approved labors. Our company size is 250 Employees. People intrested in joining our company can approach me. Please email me only if you have a long term contract (project) in your hands.
bitikirala@yahoo.com

Re: Re: Good News to people looking for Approved Labor

Hi bitikirala, Thanks for your offer,

If I lost my project after few months will your company still continue processing? If they continue processing they will not have these unused labors rite?

How long the project should be? If I'm layed off in this softmarket will your company support legally? hold my H1?

I was told Labor matching process has lot of restrictions like the skill set has to be matched fully? How these concerns will be resolved? Is that not illegal? What is the denial probability? How honest is your company?

apreciate your response. Please be honest because it is going to be a major and risky step for all who is joining your company?

I was told if the matching labor is denied then I will not have an option to reapply GC, denial is highly possible rite?

Originally posted by gcguy2
Hi, Thanks for your offer man

apreciate your response. Please be honest because it is going to be a major and risky step for someone who is joining your company?

Re: Re: Re: Good News to people looking for Approved Labor

GCGUY2 is correct. There is a high possibility of I-140 denial due to labor substitution. When I applied my LC I had an opportunity to use substitute labor but my attorney suggested to go for Labor approval. I'm now happy that I applied for Labor and took a good decision even though it is three extra months process to get my GC.
I personally know one guy, whose I-140 is denied because the skill set is not an exact match. These days Labor substitution cases are more and INS is aware of this situation. I feel Skill set is like a finger print every skill set is different from others. If somebody wants to find a difference they can easily find that.
This is my personal opinion but it is possible that everything can be in your favor with labor substitution, which is the fastest way to get GC. It all depends on luck when you are using someone's identity .. Take wise decision and don't fall under any trap.
Best of luck Guys ..

Originally posted by gcguy2
Hi bitikirala, Thanks for your offer,

apreciate your response. Please be honest because it is going to be a major and risky step for all who is joining your company?

Remember, these contracts are not with the employee, they are with the employer and it is rare that a particular employee is named specifically. Why does everyone seem to act as if the employee owns the contract and the customer will definitely go with the company who has that person as an employee? There is also a small matter called intentional interference with contact. I've represented companys who were involved in this type of litigation and it can get sort of ugly. Most attorneys sue everyone (including the defecting employee) and let the court sort out who is responsible. The availability of this cause of action may vary from state to state but it sure is not clear that a company can say "I want you to come to work for me and bring that customer with you." The current employer and the customer have a contract in place and the new wanna be employer is enticing the employee to take actions that will interfere with the contract, just for the purpose of getting the contract (taking you-the employee is just a way for the new employer to get the contract guys). Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

looking for preapproved labor

I am looking for pre approved labor which explicitly states that it accepts years bachelors degree and three years of experience in the relevant field to make it equivalent to four years bachelors degree.

If anyone has such a pre-approved labor , I am willing to work for that company as I have a long term contract. The techonology I am working on right now is Visual C++, Visual Basic, Sybase,SQL server, tibco.

Please contact me at nndrao@hotmail.com , andyrao@coolgoose.com