Approved last LUD 03/15

spattalil

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Tody I got the long waited news from USCIS, it turned out like this. After reading the MA_labor's mail, I wrote a mail to our congress man explaing my issue, then I called my lawyer to talk to INS, I have an appointment with him tuesday. I looked around...keep looking .

Looked for mail...nothing. Then I decided to open another SR, but when I typed the receiept no...the announcement came saying that today Sept 6 card production ordered........I could not belive my ears....I really cried, without even knowing... All my families GC got approved.

I have to tank all the people who in the forum to keep me in good spirit. I was low all the time, I opened my mail. But everybody keep encouraging to keep up the spirit.

Especially people like MA_Labor....and stillalive are still hanging in this forum and pushing peoples hope......I wish to join that group.

Thank you all and your kind words...As everybody says

As we are all legally here, they can not reject...they can delay...but they have to give you.

It was an unbeliveble roller coster experience. I do not know how to thank you all

nanni, Vanakkam, dhanyawan good bless everybody...and myself and my wife had promised lots of offering to our gods, I promise, I will pray for all those people who , yet to get their GC to make it faster

Thanks again

PD may 2003
LUC 03/15
AD 09/06
time approved is 13:00
I tried INFO pass, numerous phone call, and one letter to the NJ senator (????) today I faxed letter to the congress man. and normally, I do not pray to God to give me some thing, so i confonted him to get me out of this missery:)

Hearty Congratulations spattalil!. Enjoy your GC.
PD: June , 2002
485 RD - May, 2005
VSC-> TSC - 3/15/07
2nd FP- May, 9, 2007
On 3rd EAD.
Last LUD -3/15/07

Thanks everybody....so I do not know whos prediction it is.....all the old timers are going to get approved, before October....

I got the news when I tried my usual weekly call to USCIS POJ method:)

then I check mail, I got around 1.00 PM EST.

So happy for you

Hello,
Tody I got the long waited news from USCIS, it turned out like this. After reading the MA_labor's mail, I wrote a mail to our congress man explaing my issue, then I called my lawyer to talk to INS, I have an appointment with him tuesday. I looked around...keep looking .

Looked for mail...nothing. Then I decided to open another SR, but when I typed the receiept no...the announcement came saying that today Sept 6 card production ordered........I could not belive my ears....I really cried, without even knowing... All my families GC got approved.

I have to tank all the people who in the forum to keep me in good spirit. I was low all the time, I opened my mail. But everybody keep encouraging to keep up the spirit.

Especially people like MA_Labor....and stillalive are still hanging in this forum and pushing peoples hope......I wish to join that group.

As we are all legally here, they can not reject...they can delay...but they have to give you.

It was an unbeliveble roller coster experience. I do not know how to thank you all

nanni, Vanakkam, dhanyawan good bless everybody...and myself and my wife had promised lots of offering to our gods, I promise, I will pray for all those people who , yet to get their GC to make it faster

Thanks again

PD may 2003
LUC 03/15
AD 09/06
I tried INFO pass, numerous phone call, and one letter to the NJ senator (????) today I faxed letter to the congress man. and normally, I do not pray to God to give me some thing, so i confonted him to get me out of this missery:)

Hello,

Thanks again

PD may 2003
LUC 03/15
AD 09/06

Is it just a GC, right? save some tears...

Congrats buddy!!!
were you stuck in name check? when was it clear?

Last LUD 03/27/2007:(

Hello,

Thanks again

PD may 2003
LUC 03/15
AD 09/06

Hi hello Friends !!

Hello,

Thanks again

PD may 2003
LUC 03/15
AD 09/06

Congrats for U

Thanks god
We got Approved, first when I seen e-mail even I could not believed my self some time.... later I did check couple of times
then I did make shure..
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello DSL start, no my name check was clear long back, God's grace, Inever had any issues on that...it really got strucked with an IO; I would say.

Congrats apu99, I am happy for you. Now i have to wait for my son's GC.

I believe DSLstart, you are going to get your GC may be tomorrow...that will be the only LUD for you..Good luck. Did you tried the congress man, do not waste much time on calling the TSC anymore try to talk to you lawyer I believe, they get a better information than us. also, they could be assertive also.