APPROVED JULY 2002 Case

lahari2

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am very delighted to say that my case and my husband's cases got approved today. I just got the email from UCIS :)

This morning I checked the UCIS site and it said "last updated on Jun 16th". We completed our 2nd FP on June 10th.

I think UCIS just updated the database. I am glad that there are no RFEs. I couldn;t beleive the email and just checked the case status site and on phone. Both said "Case approved on June 17th".

THANK YOU for the wonderful support and special thanks to Mr. Khanna for maintaining this excellent website.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Best Regards,
Lahari
EAC022515xxxx
Applied for 3rd EAD on March 11th.

RD 7/24/02
ND 7/28/02
FP1 9/16/02
FP2 6/10/04
AD 6/17/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Lahari, it was so quick after FP2, Good luck! Have ever changed address/employer after you file I-485.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please buy a powerball ticket for me and we can share the prize. :) Man, 6 days after FP2 you got approved. Anyways congrats and enjoy your weekend. We are still waiting after doing FP2 in May....

Thank you, friends!

I never changed the employer or address.

I got ton of queries during Labor certification process, but none durinf I-140 and I-485.

Sure, I'll buy the powerball and we can share the ticket :)

Best Regards,
Lahari

What if the trend continues!!

Congrats, Lahari!.
Amazing approval in a weeks time after the 2nd FP!!!!!!
If the same trend continues with the VSC, I hope all of us get the approval in a weeks time after 2nd FP!!!! because I just finished FP2 on 6/17.

Oct2002_485,

Thank you!
Let's hope that you'll get the approval by this Thursday, 24th. Good Luck!!!

Lahari