omm

At last my case has approved approved.
PD- July 15, 01
RD- Aug 6, 01
ND- Sep 6, 01
FD- Jan 30 02
Resumed – Feb 2 02
WAC - 277-5XXXX
        Changed my job less than 180 days. After 180 days informed INS about that.
Thanks for the everyone in this form for the support.

Question for you : Usman

I have the situtaion. My company terminated me after 90 days of my I-485 filing but I got the job next week and started there with my EAD. Now today I completed my 180 days. How can I inform INS about my job change.
Please Advice.

Regards

Ans

In my case, I informed my new company lawyer. They filed the lawyer change form and drafted a letter for change of the employer ,send to INS.
You can do the same. Speak with the new company lawyer. They can able to do that.

Thanks Usman

Thanks for your reply. I will try to contact my lawyer giving reference of your case because my lawyer was suggesting me to wait for a RFE.

Congrats from my side and please share your experince in details. You are the FIRST case I am seeing on this board who informed INS even chaging the job the before 180 days and Got approved.

regards.

just ask a the lawyer .

Ravi,
Just inform the your lawyer. They will file a lawyer change form (I think that is G28) and a letter saying that your AOS is pending more than 180 days according to Ac21 law you are changing the same and similar Job to new company. Also you have to give copy of all the LC forms, I140 approval, AOS Receipt, EAD, AP.

Cngratulation Usmani

Any letter or any paper you took from Prev Employer.I am also in the same situation.

jha

No Title

USman,
Congratulations. What is your approval date (for tracking purposes)?
Thanks
PCee