Approved..jan 26 2000 Nd, Eb2 Rir India

basam nath

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

It was a pleasant surprise since I gave my FP on 04/05/01 . And since my ND is Jan 2000, and since INS processing time shows Oct 15th, I thought it would take atleast 3 to 6 months. But when I checked VM at VSC, it says case approved on 04/16/01. I got it confirmed by calling INS today morning. They said both my wife\'s case and mine are approved.

Thanks to Bhanu Kuchibotla. She used to answer my questions and used give advise during the frustrating process of 485. Stick around guys , couple of my friends with ND Feb 2000 also got approvals yesterday.

Good Luck to all and Myladoor pls update my case.
NATH,
EB2 RIR, India, ND Jan 26 2000 PD.
Regards
nath

No Title

Congratulations! did you say your friends\' ND was in February? are they from VSC too? advance thanks for the info!
enjoy!

No Title

Congratulations...
Can you please post EAC#\'s first few digits as well?

No Title

basam,

was there any company name change with these cases that got approved ?
and if there were, was it before/after filing 485 ?

Thanks

No Title

Basam, could u please give more details about your friends with ND of 02/00 and got approved, my ND is 02/00. And I am desperately waiting for approval. I am on bench without pay. Any inspirational words will bring music to ears.

Enjoy ur freedom.

No Title

Congrats, but you still did\'nt answer the question

where did you physically give your FP\'s in which state

No Title

Hang in there. You should be getting very soon.
My friends ND is Feb 22 2000. FP on 03/22/01 Aproval of 485 around 04/12/01

No Title

basam, don\'t get me wrong....do you really mean about your friends case who got approved recently with ND 2/22..you are not kidding right. What is his Category...?

Thanks

No Title

Congrats, basam!! If you can give more info on ur friends\' details (ND 02/00) it will be great.