Approved in Boston :)

dj36

Registered Users (C)
My husband was approved today in Boston. Conditional Green Card to be mailed in 2 weeks. I avoided this website for last two weeks because checking it everyday was driving us INSANE!

Our interview was at 11:30...we showed up at 11:00, we weren't seen until 1:45. It was brutal. Alot of people were there. Our officer, she was so nice...the only thing that she asked us about was the fact that we don't live together (I have an internship in a different state) and then she asked us what we brought for her to see...we showed her joint savings/checkings, letter that his dad wrote to me, letters from both our schools, she looked at our album and asked us to identify people in pictures. Then she asked me for my mother in laws name and my father in laws name, his birthday, where we first met, our wedding rings, did he pay for the rings. I kept my last name and she confirmed that, but she didn't say anything about it. She said we were a beautiful couple and that she believed us and she took his I94. She understood why we didn't have joint items because he has no SSN...but in the end, most of the stuff I brought she didn't look at. She was very nice. The wait was awful, but good news in the end made it all better! : D She told us that she was ready to bombard us with questions because we didn't have the same address, but after explaining ourselves she understood.

and $180 later, we never did get the damn EAD card after the mistake, but hey, who cares now!? :D Thanks for the support!

congrats

Congralutions!!!
Our interview will be on Aug 31st. Today, I just started to prepare for the materials for it. :D ...