Approved - I485 RD June 2002.

jpmbank

Registered Users (C)
Finally its done. My wife and son got approved too. Best of luck and hope for speedy approval to all waiting, particularly 02 filers. Here are brief story of our cases -

PD March 2001,
ND/RD June 2002 (LIN 02-231*)
FP2 June 2004
RFE1 (Birth) Aug 04, replied Oct 10, 04
RFE2 (employment) Nov 24, 04, Replied Dec 16, 04
Approved - Dec 20, 04.

I've changed job twice. Never filed AC21, per lawyers instruction. My job title and job description changed significantly !!! Moved from Detroit area to south (NSC to TSC)...Never bothered senators or congressman. Could not convince myself of its need. Never allowed stagnation or this process to affect my career moves...

Thanks lot guys. Thanks to all those on this forum for sharing and caring... And could not ask for a better christmas present...

congrats to you and family. It must be great releif for u. Could you tell us how did u/attorney prepare the employment letter for the RFE. Did u make a detailed mention of your title/job description/salary. Once again congrats and graze freely in this green land.

Cheers

Tanjar

jpmbank said:
Finally its done. My wife and son got approved too. Best of luck and hope for speedy approval to all waiting, particularly 02 filers. Here are brief story of our cases -

PD March 2001,
ND/RD June 2002 (LIN 02-231*)
FP2 June 2004
RFE1 (Birth) Aug 04, replied Oct 10, 04
RFE2 (employment) Nov 24, 04, Replied Dec 16, 04
Approved - Dec 20, 04.

I've changed job twice. Never filed AC21, per lawyers instruction. My job title and job description changed significantly !!! Moved from Detroit area to south (NSC to TSC)...Never bothered senators or congressman. Could not convince myself of its need. Never allowed stagnation or this process to affect my career moves...

Thanks lot guys. Thanks to all those on this forum for sharing and caring... And could not ask for a better christmas present...

For your second RFE, you indicated RFE replied on 12/16
and 485 approved on 12/20. Could you please clarify if you sent the RFE-2 reply on 12/16 or whether it was received by USCIS on 12/16.

Have you changed your address to Texas area?

Congratulations, have you changed you address to new area or you maintained two addresses? I am one of the very old timers here. June 02 (RD). Name check done , waiting for GC or 4th EAD & 4th AP. Very very Long Journey, hope there is an end.
:)

Congrats jpmblank. When did you switch jobs? Was it after 180 days of I-485 filing?
Would like to know about your reply to 2nd RFE for employment.

Tanjar: Thanks and you are most welcome. My attorney carefully drafted the letter. He did mention my position, job description and salary. His draft revolved around few key words from my labor and how that predeceses my current job description, using very neutral language... I believe, 'similarity job' clause is not very well defined. It all depends on the lawyers language and of course the officer reading it.

Jahanpanah: CIS web site updated on 12/16/04. Lawyer mailed it on 12/14.

Wallst_wizz: I did not maintain 2 addresses. Filed AC11, and lawyer called 1800 to update CIS.

Wrangler: thanks buddy. My job switch was well after 180 days. Please see my reply to Tanjer.

Best of luck all you guys out there...