Approved (I-140/I-485 10/08/2003 Concurrently)

luzarun

The magic emails came just moments ago (9 pm eastern time). No RFE, in fact my application did not even have W-2 (Tax Returns were there) or Pay Stubs but my lawyer had done a very good job. I started my labor in April 2003 last year (Special handling for professors) and that only took a few months. I got 1 EAD and 1 AP for myself and my wife. I did send two faxes recently to TSC (on advise of SurviveTSC). Maybe that did it (and/or the daily prayers of my wife). I had also sent fax/emails to FBI for name check but have not heard back as of yet.

I have a very IMPORTANT question. Yesterday I applied for my 2nd EAD; the application has not reached TSC yet. How can I stop that application?
1. Should I put a stop payment on the check?
2. Will TSC realize themselves I don’t need the EAD card and return my money.
3. Should I just forget about it, will they deny my EAD application and will it have any affect on my approved I-140/I-485?

Why the magic emails are mostly received or sent in the night?

Hi, just out of curiosity. Why are the magic emails mostly received or sent in the night?

Dear Henz,

Because

Possible saneiro:. In most bussy offices all Fax or batch jobs are executed when they have less load on computers and servers.

:D Thanks God we are not resident of Antertica where days are six months long :D otherwise we would be waiting six monhts to just get email :D :D

And night is only time to put curtain on what they are doing approving 2003 caes while 2002 are waiting painfully :D

Good LUck

For Luzran: I belive they would return ur EAD application, when mail arrives in mail room they feed in system, if they notice at that time they would return ur check+applicaion but if clerk feed in system and once check is hit. I believe ther is no refund.
Stoping check payment probabley raise flag in your banking practice, call 800 and see what do they say.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: