Approved I-140 can be Revoked by Employer (Is it a New Rule)

sertra2002 said:
naanshi,

I know you are a big beleiver of the fact that I-140 does not need tobe approved to use AC21. In your case why don't you use AC21, assuming your 485 has been applied over 6 months back. So instead of replying to RFE and worrying about rejection, have you thought of changing jobs and using AC21?

Are you still here???????????? ;)

Good Luck NAANSHI

naanshi said:
Hope the GOD will also read your above posting...
Good luck Naanshi. I am sure GOD will also read this and more than that good wishes of all the members of forum are with you. Your patience will pay soon.

naanshi said:
Are you still here???????????? ;)

I am now !

naanshi,

I can only guess the mental torture you are having to go through because of this stupid I-140. You said you have a masters and your company is really financially sound. This just goes to prove that its all a game of luck. We have people with much less qualifications and working for much smaller concerns, getting I-140s approved, but you seem to be stuck.

Heres wishing you ALL the best for a speedy I-140 approval, from the bottom of my heart.

sertra2002

Hi Sunks and Serta,
Thanks for the kind words.

"I can only guess the mental torture you are having to go through because of this stupid I-140"

Serta,
It is a real torture. :mad: :mad:

Naanshi

It is really frustrating to see the getting denied because of this employer’s ability to pay. Recently we are hearing that BCIS has become little lenient towards that issue in particular.

As for as informing job change before I-140 I would not concur with you. For green card processing both employee and employer need to have bona fide intent at the time of applying I-140. The August 8 memo that talks of validity of I-140 says that the bona fide intent should exist at the time I-140 approval.
By sending AC-21 letter before the approval you are saying you lost the intent of joining that employer. So I-485 will not valid as per this memo.

tammy2 said:
The August 8 memo that talks of validity of I-140 says that the bona fide intent should exist at the time I-140 approval.
By sending AC-21 letter before the approval you are saying you lost the intent of joining that employer. So I-485 will not valid as per this memo.

I fully aware that my I-485 may be invalid. And that will be fine. As I said earlier, If they deny my cases as soon as possible, no problem. I cannot go through this mental torture any more.

And thanks for your frank opinion.

naanshi.