Approved I-130 for my husband

fahmida

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,
I recently got letter from Immigration service (Vermont Center) that My husband application I-130 just approved on April 21st. This is what it exactly said in the letter.

"The above petition has been approved. we have sent the original visa petition to the NVC. NVC processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action. It also determined which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. NVC will then forward the approved petition to the consulate. The NVC will contact the person for whom you are partitioning concerning further immigrant visa processing steps. If you have any question please contact the NVC directly, however please allow us 90 days before calling the NVC if you beneficiary has not received correspondence from NVC."

So, NVC will contact my husband withing 90 days via calling or will esnt some kind of notice? What will we going to receive the next or what will be the next steps so I can prepare my documents. Also right now I am not in USA. I am with my husband in my country Bangladesh. For coming up steps do I have to return to USA to complete the visa processing? or I can stay?
if you body know any information regarding this please let me know.

Thank you.

NVC will now send you email regarding filling up AOS( affadivit of support), processing fees, etc. This should be anytime now and you dont have to come back to US for this. You should be able to do this online. Once they receive AOS and supporting documents, they will then ask you to fill\apply DS-230 form.

hello fahmida

can you please tell me when did you apply for your husband for i 130 and also did your case ever go to national benefit center before getting approved.

thanks

Hi

What are the eligibility requirements for filling the I-131 ( Advance Parole)? I read some where that you are eligible to fill it if either
1) You are filling it concurrently with the I-485
2)You are filling it after you fill the I-485

Can someone please confirm this for me.

Hi

What are the eligibility requirements for filling the I-131 ( Advance Parole)? I read some where that you are eligible to fill it if either
1) You are filling it concurrently with the I-485
2)You are filling it after you fill the I-485

Can someone please confirm this for me.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for it in either of those two cases. For option (2) you need to include a copy of the I-485 receipt notice.

Note that Advance Parole approval doesn't mean you'll actually be able to use it. You must be inside the US when applying for it, and remain inside the US until it is approved. If they realize you were outside the US when it was pending, they'll invalidate it. Also, if you have long overstays or criminal offenses in your history, you may be refused entry with Advance Parole.

yes. I am a USA citizen, then when they will response?
hello fahmida

can you please tell me when did you apply for your husband for i 130 and also did your case ever go to national benefit center before getting approved.

thanks