Approved Guys: Help to check the Theory!

voronv

Registered Users (C)
To All, who get approved:

Can you please post also your name initials along with RD/ND, FP etc.,
I mean: "F[irst name].L[ast name]", we may specify the exact pattern.

I have a hypothesis (theory) that INS probably assigns cases to its officers on alphabetic order: one gets A-D, another E-K and so on.

Knowing that would perhaps help to understand the phenomena why later applicants getting approved before the earler ones.

Please and thank you!

Wrong board.

Why people with approved I-485 would hang around here! they are enjoying their green cards. As soon as people receive their approval they are gone.

Hay Dude:
please do something else other than trying to invent new theory. INS's theory is not to follow any theory :)
M
voronv said:
To All, who get approved:

Can you please post also your name initials along with RD/ND, FP etc.,
I mean: "F[irst name].L[ast name]", we may specify the exact pattern.

I have a hypothesis (theory) that INS probably assigns cases to its officers on alphabetic order: one gets A-D, another E-K and so on.

Knowing that would perhaps help to understand the phenomena why later applicants getting approved before the earler ones.

Please and thank you!

You guys are wrong

Some people like me still hang around here to help you guys.

--------------
RK
ND 08/08/2002
AD 06/29/2004

Thanks to the oldtimers!

Thanks to siyaram, isGCtheKEy, ataknev and many others for hanging around even after their approval and give us support and pointers. However, I doubt the invention of new theories is going to help us anyway ... also, the random ness of USCIS I think have proved beyond doubt that they don't fall into a simple theory as alphabetical orders! :D

My First Name starts with 'N'
My Last Name starts with 'D'

I do believe that they try to assign the cases in some order but there are so many other factors like waiting for FP (people get it quickly in some states but in few other states there is a lengthy queue), FP expiry, Name check, IBIS security check, RFE, lazy officers, etc., that will affect any theory.