Approved Finally

ok...congratulation....go and have fun.....

btw dont forget to says thanks to all the comorades.....they are still struggling....

I think you guys normally waste time and resources by saying congrats....

He is gone! He is approved! He is not reading this anymore! He is fulfilling his fetish fantasies.

So save your breath...

Sorry mygcwaiter100,

I'm still reading.... In case if somebody is in the same as I am...

'cos I went through a lot of anxiety waiting for the GC.. being in my situation....

-junior

Junor Congrats.

I am same boat as you were. I was laid off after 20 days of filing I-485. If you can tell me What question did officer asked at time Interview. and What were your answers?

thanks

junior,

how thoughtful. My apologies.

Originally posted by junior
Sorry mygcwaiter100,

I'm still reading.... In case if somebody is in the same as I am...

'cos I went through a lot of anxiety waiting for the GC.. being in my situation....

-junior

Interview was fairly simple...
After taking the oath, they verified my details address DoB etc.. then there was questions on if I was a terrorist, Communist, felon, comitted a crime and never got caught so far... etc.. after that came the Qs on Job... if I was at the Co. that filed my petition... then asked abt my new job... took my new Emp letter and asked if its in the same field as earlier.. thats abt it...

took the finger prints and said they may have to deny it 'cos I'm not with the company that filed my petition...
she apparently was not aware of AC21...

then I told her abt AC21.... she said she'll research into it and send me a letter... I came out and called my Lawyer.. he told me not to worry and fedexed them a 3page letter the very next day...

(my lawyer din't accompany 'cos he didn't want to rip me off... we had a long convrs abt this)

moral of the story.. take your lawyer with you...

This is a scary. May have to deny it...

very very scary......

and said they may have to deny it 'cos I'm not with the company that filed my petition...

took my new Emp letter and asked if its in the same field as earlier.. thats abt it...

took the finger prints and said they may have to deny it 'cos I'm not with the company that filed my petition...

then I told her abt AC21.... she said she'll research into it and send me a letter...

junior, did you have during interview something likeSample AC21 claim letter or it was just employment verification letter without mention of AC21?

No I didn't have the sample AC21 claim letter.. but my letter mentioned my position, Pay, date of hire etc....

-junior

No I didn't have the sample AC21 claim letter.. but my letter mentioned my position, Pay, date of hire etc....

Anyway she didn't know about AC21, I'm wondering how many others I-485 applications she denied before yours. :mad:

thats exactly what my lawyer was saying after I got my approval...

Infact when I got the int letter my lawyer suggetsed that I take some other lawyer ('cos he's expensive) to the interview.. I called up a couple of them (3 actually) and explained my situation.. they all were not aware of AC21... it seems they mostly deal with family based immig... btu its surprising that immig lawyers also are not aware of this rule.. its not even a new one... almost 3 yrs old now...

After this experience my lawyer suggested not to take any chances with a new lawyer... and we both agreed that I can manage it myself...

I guess its always better to take your lawyer and make sure he knows his stuff...

Congratulations on the approval, and thanks for taking the time to so concisely explain the story. Sounds like a totally traumatic session to me. I am sure you will be enjoying your freedom with great joy and happiness.

Congratulations once again!