approved finally

garyg

Registered Users (C)
I got my approval email yesterday.

FP done only once in Sept 2006, never received any LUDs except the very first one regarding the receipt of my case at TSC. waiting for my card now.

lots of turns and twists. suffered a lot. Just relief when I saw the email, no excitement at all, feel so sad that 8 years was spent worrying and every aspect of my life was affected big time.

Good luck everybody

EB3 china Aug 2001
Labor approval 2003
140 approval - June 2004
CP and stuck in Name check since 2004
name check done at the same of the retrogression in 2005, no interview can be scheduled
wait PD current in 2006 and name check has to be restarted since it's over a year by consulate (name check should be good as long as it's done, but they have the final say. fed up with them and withdrew the case and filed AOS in Aug. 2006 to get at least EAD and AP
contacted everybody (you name it) for name check issue, no use, NC still pending as of now

485 - Applied Aug 09, 2006

approval 4/4/2008

garyg,

Congratulations , enjoy your new found freedom. Past is past . Enjoy the present.

GCN

EB3 - India - PD 09/2002
NC - Cleared

Congrats man, Enjoy your freedom, now you can have some relief
i can feel your pain
i also has the same problem regarding Namecheck
they did namecheck for 2nd time eventhough my previous namecheck cleared in 1 week

Congratulation !!! enjoy your freedom.

zzzz4zzzz, I got my Can you please tell me what are the next ordered CRIS emails (like any approval notice, card order production notice etc.) I should get before touch the Real Pink card. How many days it will take to get the real card.

Thanks in advance for your help....

My details :-
EB2/India @ NSC
PD :- April 2002
I-140 (Regular) AD :- Feb 2007
I-485 RD :- April 2007
I-485 AD :- April 08 2008 :) (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

by next week at this time you'll get your real cards

zzzz4zzzz, I got my Can you please tell me what are the next ordered CRIS emails (like any approval notice, card order production notice etc.) I should get before touch the Real Pink card. How many days it will take to get the real card.

EB2/India @ NSC
I-485 AD :- April 08 2008 :) (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

card received today

Thanks all for your congrats. I wish everybody on this forum will get their well deserved card by April 31st. Here is my timelines:
4/4: approval notice via email
4/5: card production via email
4/8: welcome notice sent via regular mail (per email update)
4/10: card received
not sure when will I get the welcome notice in the mail, but the card is here, who cares.

Thanks again, this forum offers a lot of emotional support and many many useful tips. Again, good luck to everybody !!

EB2/India @ NSC