Approved Finally

jet_2004

Registered Users (C)
Finally got the mail that i was waiting for sooo many years.........

For me and my wife

hehehehehehe........

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS.......

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Congrats to all who are getting their approvals.

I just had a few simple questions. When you guys applied for your 485, who received the application receipt, the applicant or the attorney?

If the attorney received it, do they pass it onto the applicant or do they keep it?

Also, where does the final actual approval notice gets mailed, to the applicant or the attorney?

If it is the attorney, then how is this situation handled for those who invoke AC21? I am assuming that since you are no longer working for your original company that applied your 485, you are no longer communicating with their designated lawyer.

If someone could answer these simple questions, it would be much appreciated.

Stoned!

Congratulations

Happy to see flood of approvals.

Good luck for everybody who are struck long due to retrogression or name check

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats jet_2004

Rose101,
what is the LUD you got, Hoping its an aproval

PD dec 2001 EB3 India
Transferred from CSC to NSC on Fe 2007

Congrats to all who are getting their approvals.

I just had a few simple questions. When you guys applied for your 485, who received the application receipt, the applicant or the attorney?

If the attorney received it, do they pass it onto the applicant or do they keep it?

Also, where does the final actual approval notice gets mailed, to the applicant or the attorney?

If it is the attorney, then how is this situation handled for those who invoke AC21? I am assuming that since you are no longer working for your original company that applied your 485, you are no longer communicating with their designated lawyer.

If someone could answer these simple questions, it would be much appreciated.

Stoned!

All I 485 related Notices, you will receive Courtesy copies directly from USCIS. but not the same with I 140's. So always try to get I 140 Receipts and Approved notcies from Attorney before you invoke AC21