Approved, Finally!

banta4gc

Registered Users (C)
Finally, got the approval message, today....I thought this day would never come,

....saw an LUD yesterday...with no message change....the previous LUD was in March.......

>>>>>>>>>

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On XX, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

>>>>>>>>>

Here are my details,
PD: Oct 02 (EB2/India - Labor Substitution)
485 RD/ND: Sep 05
FP1: Oct 05
FP2: Feb 07
RFE Received/Responded (EVL): Feb 07
Namecheck cleared: Jan 9, 2007 (as per Infopass yesterday)
485 AD: May 16, 07
485 CM: May 18, 07 (May 21, 07 - spouse)
485 NR : May 21, 07
485 CR : May 23, 07
>>>>>>>>>>

My saga to resolve namecheck...started in May 06...went after congressman/senator/First Lady/CIS Ombudsman....got frustrated and decided to take a break in Nov 06 till March 07...
was hoping would get approved after 3 weeks of responding to RFE...
finally followed up with congressman/senator/did Infopass yesterday....

I am guessing (like captainv1234)....my namecheck got cleared, thx to First Lady...even though I got the disappointing letter from FBI saying it's still pending....First Lady ROCKS!

I am suspecting...the senator inquiry that I launched 2 weeks back...may have helped out....

I personally would like to thank, TOXSCI, yoginm73, skapa, KJ, KGY, TXLCRIR...and innumerable posts on this forum....who kept me going all along...

BEST OF LUCK, everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, got the approval message, today....I thought this day would never come,

....saw an LUD yesterday...with no message change....the previous LUD was in March.......

>>>>>>>>>

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On XX, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

>>>>>>>>>

Here are my details,
PD: Oct 02 (EB2/India - Labor Substitution)
485 RD/ND: Sep 05
FP1: Oct 05
FP2: Feb 07
RFE Received/Responded (EVL): Feb 07
Namecheck cleared: Jan 9, 2007 (as per Infopass yesterday)

>>>>>>>>>>

My saga to resolve namecheck...started in May 06...went after congressman/senator/First Lady/CIS Ombudsman....got frustrated and decided to take a break in Nov 06 till March 07...
was hoping would get approved after 3 weeks of responding to RFE...
finally followed up with congressman/senator/did Infopass yesterday....

I am guessing (like captainv1234)....my namecheck got cleared, thx to First Lady...even though I got the disappointing letter from FBI saying it's still pending....First Lady ROCKS!

I am suspecting...the senator inquiry that I launched 2 weeks back...may have helped out....

BEST OF LUCK, everybody!

Banta,

Congratulations! Very happy for you!

Btw, was your case one of the "transfered cases"?

I contacted First Lady sometime in Aug end .....and got the Card from First Lady office about forwading to appropriate office...got the FBI letter, 3 days later...as still pending in Nov..I remember it took about 3 months or so...Man, was I disappointed!! I pretty much gave up then...as I had exhausted all my options....Congressman/Senator/CIS Ombudsman...

Congrats Bunti!!!
--Naveen Oshos
I contacted First Lady sometime in Aug end .....and got the Card from First Lady office about forwading to appropriate office...got the FBI letter, 3 days later...as still pending in Nov..I remember it took about 3 months or so...Man, was I disappointed!! I pretty much gave up then...as I had exhausted all my options....Congressman/Senator/CIS Ombudsman...

Antonioa77,

I am planning to write a letter to FL also. Can you send me the letter that you wrote so that I get a general idea of what to write

Thanks

today, I got the "card mailed" email....for myself...
waiting for similar email for my spouse.....Yep, got it for spouse on May 21st...
Just waiting to hold the physical card in my hands!!! Hee Hee!!

Current Status: Card Mailed

On XX 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banta,

I am very happy for you.... you deserved it...

I am hoping that I will get the same.... I will call them on monday to see whether my name check really got cleared.

Well, got the card today....
Man, it's just like EAD card...just more high tech...with a little green strip on the back....may be, that's why it's called GREEN CARD!