Approved (Finally)

offdep

Registered Users (C)
WAC-02-132-XXXXX
Approval Date: June 15th
ND: March '02
First FP: June '02
Second FP: JUne '04

I faxed (level 1) on 06/07/04 and also initiated an inquiry(by calling the 800 number) for me and my spouse
2 days later got 2nd FP for both me and my spouse.
Got early FP done at San Jose and called FBI to verify results.
Around the June 25th only for my case LUD changed to 06/24 & for my spouse LUD is some date in 2003.
I again sent a Level I fax inquiry on 06/28/04 for both me and my spouse
on 07/01/04 I received a reponse for the FIRST Fax Inquiry(only for my spouse) no response for me.
I'm the primary applicant(EB3) and my spouse is the dependent applicant

INS Fax Response:
Your I-485 is currently with an officer for final adjudication. You will be notified when a final decision has been made. Thank you
Date: 07/01

On Jul 13th my online message changed to Case Received on June 27th.....processing is taking between 660 to 660 days.....
I also got similar kind of message(via email). I wasnt able access my case via the Phone.I kept getting "system is down" please try later. For my spouse the online msg(and via phone) remains unchanged(first FP received in June 2002 ....)

My case was approved last week.

I would like to thank eveybody for their wishes and would continue praying for folks has been waiting for a long time to get their approval soon.

Thanks
offdep

Yes it did

Yes I did receive email notifications and both online msg and recorded msg(via phone) reflected "approved" status after I was approved.

offdep,

Congrats buddy...

>>Around the June 25th only for my case LUD changed to 06/24 & for my spouse LUD is some date in 2003.

If you and your spouse WAC numbers are same, where do you see two different messages earlier in the website ?

Response to my fax inquiry came via fax

Response to my fax inquiry came via fax. The bottom section of Fax inquiry sheet has a space dedicated for responses. The officer had hand written the reponse in this section.