Approved Finally (Oct 2002)

another_dude

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody,

Me and my spouse have been finally approved for PR.

AD: 9/9/04
EB2, NJ
EAC03035..
3rd EAD & AP: 9/2/04
LUD Trail: 7/28/04 -> 9/9/04 -> 9/10/04 (after approval)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monkmonk,

No it did not. FP1 message remained through out till AD after which it changed to approved.

Thans Another dude...

Enjoy your freedom responsibly and dont forget it is a priviledge we have in getting a GC and it is not our right. I am very happy for you. Take care and do drop into the portal so people like me can get answers to their questions.

Completed stamping at Newark today. Not going to bore with overzealous time line posts that I see every so often.

Process was straight forward and took about 1 an hour start to finish with infopass. There were insisting on ONE appointment per person. The most important and helpful thing that I noticed is that they are pretty lax about the appointment time. I had an appointment at 12:30pm and my wife at 8am, but went in together at 8:15am. Nobody cared (from guard to USCIS Window) as long as the appointment was for that day.

Directions to USCIS office: This info may help people who have never been to Newark or dread going there. The route I took was most convinient. Here goes:

1) Take 21 South to Walnut street. Make right you are going west
2) Make left at dead end. (dead end because the street is closed)
3) Walk further west to get to 970 Broad or ask the parking attendent.

Best of luck to all of you waiting for PR. Hope this info. helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

Do you think i can just go in with the approval notice, but without the infopass appointment.
I m getting infopass appointment only after 14 days.
Please let me know.

another_dude said:
Completed stamping at Newark today. Not going to bore with overzealous time line posts that I see every so often.

Process was straight forward and took about 1 an hour start to finish with infopass. There were insisting on ONE approval per person. The most important and helpful thing that I noticed is that they are pretty lax about the appointment time. I had an appointment at 12:30pm and my wife at 8am, but went in together at 8:15am. Nobody cared (from guard to USCIS Window) as long as the appointment was for that day.

Directions to USCIS office: This info may help people who have never been to Newark or dread going there. The route I took was most convinient. Here goes:

1) Take 21 South to Walnut street. Make right you are going west
2) Make left at dead end. (dead end because the street is closed)
3) Walk further west to get to 970 Broad or ask the parking attendent.

Best of luck to all of you waiting for PR. Hope this info. helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers