Approved finally (Name Check Victim)

485FromNSC

Registered Users (C)
It's my turn to say done!

Good luck everyone. My struggle summary below:

PD: 10/2001
485RD: 8/2003
Status check revealed: Name check victim on 7/2005
Cleared Name check with Congresswomen office help: 8/2005 (took 5 days to clear 3 years pending NC)
EB3/India retrogressed to 1999 and waiting from 8/2005
Received RFE for Continued employment and Spelling mismatch (BC Vs Application): 4/2006
Became current on 6/2007
Senate office enquiry on 6/7/2007
Reply from senate office on 6/18: Everything looks fine and pre-adjudicated. Should get approval with 2 weeks.

Approved on 6/19/2007 at 11.45AM (MST)

I am willing to answer your questions, if any.

Anand T

Enjoy Quote 485

It's my turn to say done!

Good luck everyone. My struggle summary below:

PD: 10/2001
485RD: 8/2003
Status check revealed: Name check victim on 7/2005
Cleared Name check with Congresswomen office help: 8/2005 (took 5 days to clear 3 years pending NC)
EB3/India retrogressed to 1999 and waiting from 8/2005
Received RFE for Continued employment and Spelling mismatch (BC Vs Application): 4/2006
Became current on 6/2007
Senate office enquiry on 6/7/2007
Reply from senate office on 6/18: Everything looks fine and pre-adjudicated. Should get approval with 2 weeks.

Approved on 6/19/2007 at 11.45AM (MST)

I am willing to answer your questions, if any.

Anand T

We are expecting sooooooooooooon:D

NSC/IND/EB3
PD: July 2002
RD: Aug 2003
EAD's: 4+
I485 AP: :confused:

Thank you source and reply to immmigration_gc

I did receive following reply from congressional office:

Dear XXX:

Ref: LIN-XXX and LIN-XXX
We received this news from the FBI Name Check division. I was assured that the fingerprint check is much faster, so this is the big hurdle. Here's their response:
"I am responding to a facsimile submitted by you dated July 28, 2005, concerning the name check status of your constituents, XXX and Neelima Vudarla XXX.
A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that a request from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for Mr. xxx was received on October 2, 2003, and completed on August 4, 2005. The result will be forwarded to USCIS, Washington, D.C., during the week of August 8, 2005. Likewise, Mrs.xxx's request from USCIS was submitted on October 2, 2003, and completed on October 3, 2003. The result of her request was forwarded to USCIS, Washington, D.C., in October 2003."
Now all you have to do is wait for the new visas to become available! I hope all goes well. Please keep us in the loop.
Best Wishes,
xxxx
Director, Constituent Relations

Same has been confirmed by NSC after 3 months.

Good luck!

in my case congressman inquiry was not helpful. My case is name check pending and sent a letter to congressman. Though reply was very fast it was not favorable. Here is what I received.
" The FBI name checks on this case are still pending. We cannot speculate about when the background checks will be completed.
USCIS realizes that your constituent may be frustrated by the progress of his or her case, but the agency must balance individual inconvenience against broader issues of public safety and national security. We hope that the recognition that your constituent's case has not been forgotten lessens any anxiety stemming from the delay in the adjudication."