Approved - Finally after long wait-EB3 RD 2005

GodchetedmeonGC

Registered Users (C)
Finally Finally Finally I got my approval after staying in US for 10 years.
Approved for me and for my wife today. I am very very grateful for all those guys in this forum who helped to give information ( I was a silent reader for years, recently registered in immigration portal) in diffrent threads all these years.

It took me 4 labors, 1 layoff, 3 companies to get my GC. I wish everybody to get their gcs in near future. In EB3 my applied date is Sept 2005, i have not expected it this fast.

This is what my message said:

"On June 7, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service"

I have received the above message at 1:00pm PST in the afternoon.:D :D :D

Congrats on your approval. I have doubt regarding 485 ND. I remember that EB3 became unavailable in July, Aug, Sep 2005 for EB3 ROW and oversubscribed countries.

I have applied one day before it becomes un available.....
I have pulled it off before that dead line........ 09/2005 is received notice from INS that my notice received....

I have postmarked my application before that deadline...i still remember....

CONGRATULATIONS !!

-Mohan
PD: EB3 02/2002
I485 RD: Sept 2004
FP1 done: Mar 2005
Transfer from VSC to TSC : 03/15/07
-No notice for 2nd FP yet.

GodchetedmeonGC,

Did you apply originally at TSC or was your case transferred there? My guess is that it was originally at TSC, because nothing much is happening for transferred I-485 cases that were applied for in 2005.

Also No LUDs from last 1 and half years, but got FP notice recently...I remember it is CODE1? but no LUD change....

Got the LUD with approval notice today

rvepra,
I still think that I got cheated in GC by god, as I have lost my job when I was about to file my 140, to file my labor. I lost processing time of 4 years, and after that I looked for new job and again started from scratch....etc..,
but this time i have files 3 labors one with current company, one with friend's company, one with my wife....long story man.

ITDream,
To answer your question I remember receiving code1 FP notice , but last month when I went there they have not taken my picture. May be they must have taken it in for FP1 , but I dont remember exactly....

Your case really gives lot of us hopes. Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy life to its fullest . All the best for the rest

Congratulations!!!

rvepra,
I still think that I got cheated in GC by god, as I have lost my job when I was about to file my 140, to file my labor. I lost processing time of 4 years, and after that I looked for new job and again started from scratch....etc..,
but this time i have files 3 labors one with current company, one with friend's company, one with my wife....long story man.

ITDream,
To answer your question I remember receiving code1 FP notice , but last month when I went there they have not taken my picture. May be they must have taken it in for FP1 , but I dont remember exactly....

Congratulations !!!

My case timeline is similar to yours, hope I will be approved soon, I was transferred from VSC to TSC in March 2007