Here are my details ...

PD: 05/99 (EB2 - India)
I140 for AOS
RD: 02/15/01
ND: 02/21/01
Spoke with IIO for the first time - Nov 6

AD: Nov 7 (EAC-01-108-xxxxx)

AVM message changed today (Nov 8)

Spoke with IIO two days days back (Nov 6), she told me that my case is not assigned to officer, which is surprising. My case approved following day...

This site is great. From last few months, I really got addicted to this site.

Thank you very much to one and all who shared info on this site.

It will be your turn, next....Good luck to everyone...

Congratulations

It looks like they are really starting to move the Indian 485 queue. I wonder if the two queues are now in parallel (Indian queue vs Caucasian queue).

TMI

How do u know that I am going to India?

I\'m going India Next week. Hopefully I get stamped before then...

BTW, FP date is sometime in April/May ...

Thank you ....

Question for newmail1

Iam thinking to speak to an iio. What questions usually we should ask? Please help me.

To vijisrini ....

I\'m guessing ur ND is in Feb...

I called several times to VSC INS, when my wife\'s H4 was pending for months and months... One IIO was very helpful, she told me that the case will be processed in a week and it got approved in a week. (This was an extreme case).

Where as when I called three days back, "I asked for the status of my application" answer was it will take another 30 - 60 days. Second question I asked was "Processing times of 485 applications", answer was "Feb 2 \'01 on-wards..". Third question I asked was "Is my case assigned to an officer", answer "No not yet".

I think, that\'s all you also can ask them....Unless until if you have any specific question in regards to ur case...

Hope that helps....Good luck...