Approved, EB3 VSC->TSC

dummypummy

Registered Users (C)
I got two emails this morning that mine and wife's I-485 have been approved. Long journey ends at last ! I saw LUDs yesterday on both of our cases around 2:30 pm EST, and this morning around 8:03 am got the magic emails. For my case, this is what I did in the last two months. I called USCIS and opened a SR request on May 14th (next day when the visa numbers became current). Next called on June 18th to check the status on the SR request, got connected to a IO, and she said everything is clear for me and my wife, and requested me to check back in 30 days. Then I called yesterday afternoon again to USCIS and the CSR mentioned that an IO is reviewing my SR request from May 14th. IO first looked at the SR request on June 21st, and the CSR said I need to wait for another 30 days. I told the CSR to open one more SR request and he did yesterday. Within a couple of hours I saw LUDs on my case, and this morning approval emails. I think what triggered the approvals was the SR request that I opened on May 14th. I would like to thank this forum and all the members (both silent and active) for all the valuable information and support. I am grateful to God for showering His blessings on me and I am sure everone of you will get your GC's soon.

Hi Dummy, Congrats...You are no longer a dummy. Enjoy the liberty! I also opened an SR but they asked me to wait for 60 days!!!! Hmmm

Cograts Dummy! My Pd date is same as yours but I did not get any good news yet. I was always with TSC from the begining. You moved from VSC to TSC, probably thats what made a difference. Anyway's enjoy your freedom...

Congrtas for rceiving Approval....

PD : Dec 13 2002
I140 AD:April 28 2004
485 RD: Oct 26 2004
ND: Nov 01 2004
Transfer VSC to TSC March 15 2007
While reviewing postings on approvals I thought mine is supposed to be approved a while ago.
I am new bee, adn so my analysis may be incorrect.
Could you please have me thoughts of yours on my case?
yesterday I called (800) 375 – 5283 and enquired with CSR. I was told that my case is far before the processing time frame and so she is going to open a SR and gave me the reference number.
Did I used the correct phone number or Do I need to call somewhere else?
I am not sure what infopass is. Could anybody explain what it is and how to open an infpass ticket?
Thank you for your time...