APPROVED -- EB3 PD 05/97 ND Nov 99 :-)))))

luk

Registered Users (C)
Hi fellow I485 waiters,

My case has been finally approved. I am happy and releived to be out of tensions. Special thanks to Rajeev Khanna for maintaining this site, Myladoor for immitracker, Bhanu and all other participants who have given good advice, shared their problems and solutions
Here are my details:EB3 INDIA PD 05/27/97 ND 11/19/99 FP 03/01 RFE 04/01 RFE rcvd and AVM updated by INS 05/04/01. Have been on project all the time from labor clearance. Company split. Same name with different fed id.
Called IIO on 05/21/01. A nice lady, she said my case is assigned to an officer and I should hear a decision in 2-3 weeks, if not call back. Approved on 05/24/2001.Called IIO 4 times during the whole process.

Thanks again to everybody. Please let me know what is next? How many days to get the letter? What documents I need to take for stamping?

I will update immitracker.

Thanks and Regards
Luk

No Title

Hi Luk,
    What was your RFE about? My PD also in 05/97 and got an RFE to amend I-140 because of company merger. IIOs at VSC are saying that they are waiting for INS regulations. Thanks

No Title

when did you send in your RFE. I am tabulating when RFE\'s are received/replied/AVM updates/approvals.

Thanks.

No Title

AVM for RFE changed on 04/06. Attorney rcvd RFE on 04/17. My attorney sent back documents to INS on 04/20.