Approved!!!! EB3 JULY RD!!!

reply to nov26

My AVM never changed to "processing resumed". Atleast, I haven\'t heard it. I checked the AVM on Monday (around 2.00PM), it was "On Dec. 19 2001, Finger prints were collected and are pending review".

And then I checked AVM again last night (03/12/02) and it said my case has approved.

Last night was the first time I called from home. I always used to check AVM from work.

Pacha Attai.

Thanks.

Hi seenuvenky,

just hang on man. You turn will be next. I never thought my case would be approved so fast. I really thank GOD for that.

I pray to GOD that all the GC applicants should get approved as soon as possible.

Pacha Attai

Milk my AVM message is "Review" NOT Resumed. PLease change

Milk my AVM message is "Review" NOT Resumed. PLease change

Congratulations!! And a question

Congratulations on your new found freedom.

Did you apply for EAD? When and where - local center or VSC? Was EAD applied for with I485?

Question...

Hi,

Do you know whether your I140 papers were sent to your country or not???.Since your I140 is for CP i am curious whether they are requesting for I140 from the respective countries or not.

Thanks in advance.
eddyja.

Pacha attai where are u in MA

dear where are u in MA,I am also in MA
I want to talk to u ,if you wish ,u can give me your number
I will call u,I work in Boston downtown
for state street bank

Pacha Attai, congrats! Does anyone know if one can take the courtesy copy of approval notice for PP

I don\'t know esbee.... I also have the same question...

Usually my lawyer gives clear instruction about what to do. So I will wait for his instructions.

Pachai Attai.