APPROVED !!!! EB3-India VSC -> TSC Current on June 1st 2007 (again after retrogress)

GC_blackhole

Registered Users (C)
I cant beleive, finally my day has come ......

I just checked mails just now(Jun 4th morning)

I got emails on sunday night (Jun 3rd) saying
"Card production ordered" :)

and also another set of emails today (Jun 4th at 8:00am or so looking at time stamp) , Mail says
"Approval notice sent" :)

Is it common to receive emails on sunday and monday so early ?
Hope it is not some computer glitch, keeping fingers untill I recieve the notice or Card.

Strange is I got email of Card production ordered on sunday before approval notice

Just another imformation for fellow GC seekers:
I got LUDs on May 30th, Jun1st (rest of the info in signature)

Good luck for all, We can see approval flow in coming days....

Ac21

Did you file AC21 ?

I cant beleive, finally my day has come ......

I just checked mails just now(Jun 4th morning)

I got emails on sunday night (Jun 3rd) saying
"Card production ordered" :)

and also another set of emails today (Jun 4th at 8:00am or so looking at time stamp) , Mail says
"Approval notice sent" :)

Is it common to receive emails on sunday and monday so early ?
Hope it is not some computer glitch, keeping fingers untill I recieve the notice or Card.

Strange is I got email of Card production ordered on sunday before approval notice

Just another imformation for fellow GC seekers:
I got LUDs on May 30th, Jun1st (rest of the info in signature)

Good luck for all, We can see approval flow in coming days....

Congrats!!! Appears EB-3 cases have been put in a different queue thatn EB-2.
--Naveen Oshos

Did you file AC21 ?

I got an approval email too earlier today. I checked the online status in the morning (daily routine) and it was the same status as before - RFE Response received etc ...And suddenly the case got updated couple of hours ago.

Yes, I sent paperwork for AC21 in the past. I changed jobs around Nov 2005 and informed them about it (AC21) around May 2006
EB3. India. NSC
PD: 05/02/2002
RD: 12/2004

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your freedom. Now You can easily change jobs and not to worry about AC21(little risk).

Congrats!!!
--Naveen Oshos
I got an approval email too earlier today. I checked the online status in the morning (daily routine) and it was the same status as before - RFE Response received etc ...And suddenly the case got updated couple of hours ago.

Yes, I sent paperwork for AC21 in the past. I changed jobs around Nov 2005 and informed them about it (AC21) around May 2006
EB3. India. NSC
PD: 05/02/2002
RD: 12/2004

GC_blackhole ,
I got only the email about card production ordered. I did not receive the approval email.

ANy one has any update on this approval email? Are everyone whose case is approved receiving 2 emails???

Name Check

All,

I was reading the forum from quite some time. I need your help. My case was moved to TSC around middle of march 2007. Got my 2nd FP for 5/10/2007. Since then no LUD and I see that many cases are getting approved. My question to fellow members are How to find where application is stuck? Is there ant template for writing a letter to senator / FBI / First Lady.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Much Thanks,

EB3 RIR India
PD 8/2001
LC approved 8/2004
concurrent filing 10/2004
140 approved 1/2005
FP1 (code 3) 3/2005
several AP and EAD's
Moved to TSC - 3/2007
FP-2(Code 1) - 5/2007
485 - Pending

All,

I was reading the forum from quite some time. I need your help. My case was moved to TSC around middle of march 2007. Got my 2nd FP for 5/10/2007. Since then no LUD and I see that many cases are getting approved. My question to fellow members are How to find where application is stuck? Is there ant template for writing a letter to senator / FBI / First Lady.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Much Thanks,

EB3 RIR India
PD 8/2001
LC approved 8/2004
concurrent filing 10/2004
140 approved 1/2005
FP1 (code 3) 3/2005
several AP and EAD's
Moved to TSC - 3/2007
FP-2(Code 1) - 5/2007
485 - Pending

Before asking help from FL or Congressman, take a infopass to see whether the NC cleared or pending

I would agree with Oops! Take Infopass and inquire nicely with Immigration officer, who knows you might get nice officer who can advise with valuable information. I did the same back in Sept 2006 just to inquire about my pending case (even though dates were not current, I just wanted to make sure everything is ready once dates become current). Fortunately, I had a nice officer and confirmed that my NC is pending that time and suggested why not I do the FP2 in the mean time as FP1 was expired. She scheduled and pritned FP notice right away. I think that visit helped me without waiting for the FP2 when dates become current now. I just got approval yesterday whereas I only see LUD changed on my spouse case. I am guessing this LUD might be for FP2 for my spouse.

Give a try. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot for letting me know for infopass. Do I need to take seperate infopass for every family member and everyone needs to be present for infopass at ASC?

Please advise.

Regards
PM24

I am not sure about that. I was alone went that time. But they did not divulge any information about wife's case and insisted she should present. I think there is an option how many people accompanying you, so I guess one appointment is enough for both. And since your spouse will be present next to you, they might reveal spouses' status also.

Approved

I also got the magic emails this morning.

LUD's on 6/4/07 and 6/5/07 after 10/2005.

EB-3 India, TSC, PD-04-01-2002
I-485 Nov. 2003, I-140 approved in Feb. 2005

This forum helped me a lot. Thanks everyone for sharing the info. I wish everyone the best.

Email said;
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO

ADJUST STATUS

Current Status:

Card production ordered.

On June 4, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we

process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Folks, please let me know any one has similar update/status from TSC. I am confused and do not how to proceed from here after waiting for 6 years. My case is transfered from VSC to TSC on March 7th and now I am getting two types of update (thru congressman and direc call to TSC).

Update from Congressman:
" Currently our office has received all the A files for this family; however, the Eastern Service still shows to be ownership of the electronic files and are not showing up on our system yet of being transferred.
They have received 20,000 I-485 applications and need time to add them into their own system. "

Update from TSC directly (called now):
" The transfer is not complete yet, it is in transition. They will call VSC and update me"

Why is this happening to our cases? Do you know any March 07 transfer case to TSC has same status ? Please reply.