Approved & Denied???

mathmos

Registered Users (C)
Hi there, I have a question regarding 485 & 765. This week I got an "card production ordered" email for my 485 application. Couple days later I got an "we mailed you a decision" email for my 765 application. I read enough forums to learn that "card production ordered" should mean that it's approve. On the other hand "we mailed you a decision" is the opposite.

Another thing is that I only got "card production ordered" email for my 485. Never get welcome email or notice sent or anything else. I got only one LUD about a week before the card ordered status.

I'm confused and need your opinion. If the 485 was really approved, why would they deny my 765. Paranoid as it is, but after waiting for years through this process I admittedly became a paranoia with anything. Now I'm nervous that the first email might not be the approval email as I thought from the begining.:confused: Is there anyone else who got the 485 approval but not the 765?

PD: 03/2003 ROW
I140: 07/2006
I485: LUD11/09/2007

If your 485 was approved and your GC is on the way, why do you need EAD?
It seems reasonable to deny an EAD for you!

COngratulations!
Enjoy

Reasonable

I'm confused and need your opinion. If the 485 was really approved, why would they deny my 765.

USCIS deny any application that related to I-485 once after they adjudicated. In your case they approved I-485 and denied all other (i.e EAD and AP) applications since they no longer valid.

Also USCIS will deny any application if they made decision on the later application those are belongs to same type..... for example if you apply AP in 2006 and apply again in 2007 while the first one is in pending.... if they approve 2007 AP then 2006 AP will be denied based on later AP approval....

You dont need I-765 any more

Once your I-485 is approved,you no longer need I-765 or AP,so USCIS will deny all such pending cases.
To day I too got my AP with same message since my I485 already approved.

Thank you very much, guys. Your replies help clear my doubts and calm my paranoid. I'll keep you posted if I have any update.

SaiGRace - Thanks for letting me know that your case is also the same & congrat on ur 485.

Hi
Can u pls tell when is ur case approved because i also got only card production email no approval or welcome email called TSC IO told case may not be approved and u may have got email by mistake my case was approved on sep 6 2007 not received card or approval mail till date.

Hi
Can u pls tell when is ur case approved because i also got only card production email no approval or welcome email called TSC IO told case may not be approved and u may have got email by mistake my case was approved on sep 6 2007 not received card or approval mail till date.
My case was approved on 9/17 and another LUD w/o email on 9/18. I didn't get any other email either. Your story made me nervous now. Where can I find the number to call?

Here is the # to call!

My case was approved on 9/17 and another LUD w/o email on 9/18. I didn't get any other email either. Your story made me nervous now. Where can I find the number to call?

1-800-375-5283, then press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1,
enter the RECIPT#, press 1 again to confirm,
press 3, and finally press 4.
These are the options everybody uses when they want to talk to a human being.

Good Luck!

1-800-375-5283, then press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1,
enter the RECIPT#, press 1 again to confirm,
press 3, and finally press 4.
These are the options everybody uses when they want to talk to a human being.

Good Luck!
Thank you mali03! My current status just updated today as approval notice sent! Thank you!!!