Approved - December 1st, 2003

Oct17_01

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
Both my case and my son's case have been approved today on December 1st, 2003. The online message changed around noon. My detail information is as follows:
RD: 09/14/2001
ND: 10/ 17/2001
1 FP: 01/15/2002
2 FP: 10/07/2003
REF: 9/15/2003
RFE received: 09/23/2003

Good Luck to you all!!!

Sorry I forgot to mention that it is the approval of the I-485. After waiting for so many years since 1998, I will have some beer tonight.

Hey Man;

Many Congratulations. Just a word of advice,
instead of Beer have a glass of nice champagne or
good quality (at least 10 years old) french or Italian wine
You deserve more than a beer

All my best

Originally posted by havasosa
Hey Man;

Many Congratulations. Just a word of advice,
instead of Beer have a glass of nice champagne or
good quality (at least 10 years old) french or Italian wine
You deserve more than a beer

All my best

Hoo!:p Do we have our first wine snob on these forums?:D

Dom Perignon, anyone?

ok, gotta muscle in on this one...

i recommend a château mouton rothschild, if you prefer bordeaux... i hear 1995 was a good vintage.

otherwise, this bud's for you.

sorry, just couldn't resist that :)

Re: ok, gotta muscle in on this one...

Originally posted by Pork Chop
.... otherwise, this bud's for you.

sorry, just couldn't resist that :)

That was lame - just like the mp3 encoder!;)

Originally posted by kilaru
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your freedom :) :) :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am a one of you. I am not a lawyer. So act accordingly.
Disclaimer: The above comments are not truth or suitable to people of any age, and shouldn't be read or followed by anyone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have heard that the US is a litigious nation, but I would have never imagined that a "congratulations.... " would need a CYA disclaimer! And what is the deal here if your "congratulations.... " is not meant to be read or followed by anyone?:D

Sankrit,

Your line about the 'disclaimer' was absolutely hilarous man!!! Just couldnt resist laughing out loud at work....

Originally posted by Sankrityayan

I have heard that the US is a litigious nation, but I would have never imagined that a "congratulations.... " would need a CYA disclaimer! And what is the deal here if your "congratulations.... " is not meant to be read or followed by anyone?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Sankrityayan

I don't know if you noticed or not, the disclaimer I had is a part of my signature and it comes for all my messages I post here.

I think you are kind of vexed waiting for your approval and posting these kind of messages here. We are congratulating the persons who got approved because they deserve it. They have waited so long and finally wanted to share the good news with everyone.

Thats the human nature to congratulate people who are successful.

Cheer up buddy :D :D :D

I have heard that the US is a litigious nation, but I would have never imagined that a "congratulations.... " would need a CYA disclaimer! And what is the deal here if your "congratulations.... " is not meant to be read or followed by anyone?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Sankrityayan

I don't know if you noticed or not, the disclaimer I had is a part of my signature and it comes for all my messages I post here.

I think you are kind of vexed waiting for your approval and posting these kind of messages here. We are congratulating the persons who got approved because they deserve it. They have waited so long and finally wanted to share the good news with everyone.

Thats the human nature to congratulate people who are successful.

Cheer up buddy :D :D :D

I guess you dont find it funny then!:p

Kilaru

Common.. Man!! :):)

All you really needed to do was to laugh. It didnt require any explanation. People get what you want to say... so when in trouble just laugh.

Cheers!

Currys

Armie

:)

Another way to look at it is drink as much as you can for 5 years and once you get your GC approved quit drinking and get high on life.

Cheers!
Currys

Dear Mr. Sankrityayan

I guess you dont find it funny then!:p

just wanted to see what a quote within a quote within a quote looked like.

Last edited by a moderator: