Approved Dec 19 RD

Om Om Sai Ram

Hello guys,

My GC has been approved according to online message and AVM.
Thanks for Rajeev khanna for maintaing the excellent site
and the members whoever involving in this forrum.

Here are my Case Details
485 RD: 12/19/2001
485 ND: 01/03/2002
FP: 04/10/2002
AD: 05/08/2003
EAC # 020765XXXX

Case Desc:
My Case will really helpfull and will give releif to lot of members in this forum.

I applied GC through company A and worked for them a year, then I moved to company B,
While I was working with Company B I got an RFE on Company A I-140 for Pay stubs and Tax Documents.

My Lawyers asked what ever the Documents that I can Provide for that RFE, I did sent Company A Pay stubs and REcent Company B Pay Stubs
and 2Yrs. Tax documents, then my I-140 Approved immediately after a week, I applied for I-485 through Company A based on future emplyment.
Even while applying 485 also I used my company A employee letter for future employment and company B pay stubs.

I did not get any RFE because of SHIRDI SAI Bhagvan, My and My wife case has been approved Yesterday.

I will be here around this forum for couple of weeks to help and give any information need from me...

om om sairam om shirdi sairam..
sadguru sainatha maha raju ki jai

Good news from two fronts

one that Jan processing has started. and second about change of employers. not generating an RFE
Did you change address also. I mean did you move or change states when you changed employers.
Congratulations man....and may Sai baba bless us all.:)

Congratulations!!!

All encouraging news from you guys.. Good.. It seems VSC is on track again:p

Congratulations... Try to give some Donation to any Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple.

Have Fun...