Approved !!! :D :D

OasisOrMirage

Registered Users (C)
Approved !!!

Hi,

Mine and spouse's 485 approved without RFE.
Thank god, Long wait is over (Almost 7.5 Years since I landed here on H1).
For all those who are waiting, Wish you all the best.
Will update when the Cards are recieved. I am not able to update the rupnet tracker.

VSC

Priority Date : April 2000
I-485 Receipt Date : April 5th 2002
FP - May 22 2002
EAD/AP - June 5th 2002
AD - Aug 5 2003 -- No RFEs
Stamping Date Aug 12 2003 - Philadelphia

Thanks

Xavier

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!! Your RD is April, this is great....Can you please give your part EAC#...

Congratulations

glad to see another April02 RD approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mavishka,

We didn't check the status. We got the approval letter on saturday. It was a nice surprise!!. I was expecting a second fingerprint notice.

Xavier

Congrats.
My RD is also April, but my 1st FP date is May'02 and 2nd FP Date is 8/5/02. Hopefully they will touch my case sooner . . .

OasisOrMirage

Congrats!!!

I hope my case also be picked up randomly as yours..

Good Luck. Nice to see April RD case getting approved.

Congrats..
Good Luck..
Pls update www.rupnet.com/immigration

Since the backlog is too much, and most of us are getting FP2, I guess INS takes into consideration those few cases whose FP1 are about to expire[RD's of Nov01,Dec,Jan02,Feb,Mar,Apr02] to avoid 2nd FP's....Just my thought..
So May/June FP1 guys, do keep an eye on ur case...!!

Congrats!!! Lucky guy. Enjoy your freedom.

Like dengdeng pointed out, Jan 02, Feb 02 RD's are considered leftovers just like Oct/Nov/Dec 01. March 02 RD, never showed up.

What's going on???

Could you ?

OasisOrMirage

First of all, Congratulations !

Second, Could you please check your status on-line and see if it has changed ? I'm waiting for 2nd FP notice for my wife and wondering if I should rely on on-line status or hope to get the approval directly in the mail.

Thanks in advance.

KMANDY

Congratulations, especially to someone who has been waiting even longer than our 6 years. Wish you all the best. Hope they start May/02 soon.