Approved, currently in india

Sanjaypatel9

Registered Users (C)
My case is approved on 31st december 2003. Currently I am in india. my wife an I will use Advance parol to enter into us.
We are comming back to US on 13th jan.
Is there any problem while entering to US.
My H1 is expired. Also my wirfe's case is also approved

EAC0228xcxxxx August 2002 case.

Thanks

Congrats!!! I think you are fine because you are holding AP. At POE don't tell them about your approval.

Wow a August 2002 case ??????

Congrats !! Have Fun & Enjoy !!

Use AP to enter.Should'nt be a problem. Don't worry.

Immi people at POE I think will know that your case is approved as they normally check up records.So telling them or not telling them does not matter.

Sanjay,

Can you tell when was your Finger Prints done. Now a days Approvals are just with the FP days.................

Congratulations!

Congratulations Sanjay!

A very good reason to enjoy and celebrate with family and friends for rest of your vacation days.

Could you please post your RD/ND and FP Dates (FP Done and Result Rcvd by BCIS) whenever you get time? I think FP expiration theory might have worked in your case too. Who knows what formula BCIS is following to approve 485s.

Thanks!

Congrats SANJAY.

His details as of OCT25th2002.
NAME MD -RD -ND -EAD -AP -FP -FPS -140ND -140AD - 140APPRVD
Sanjpatl(MN-EB3)08/29-09/10-09/12-00/00-10/18-10/02-10/24-09/10 -00/00 - N

Have a good time.

Congratulations Sanjay!

So nice to get such news while you are with your family and loved ones (for indians - in india ). Enjoy at the most and don't worry about reentering. Enter as if you don't know anything about your approval.

By the way, did you apply for EAD renewal or just the AP? I just want to know what can trigger an approval of a case of August....

Details

Thanks
I think FP expire might be trigger, my FP was done in OCT 2002.
Few things
- I am with same company since filling LC.
- Concurrent filling for 140/485.
- Just recently renewed AP and EAD for me and my wife
- ND 8/30/2002
- Had change of address done once (address was changed in same city)
- was using AP/EAD

So from all of these FP expire would be most important thing.