Approved! Congratulate me!! Joined the gang !!!

noticed the two dots

last night but decided to go ahead and add the same to recent approvals list even though this may or may not be false

:)

Congr\'s Vishnu, it is nice to see you enjoying the moments.

takecare, have a wonderful US life & stay.

kishut

hehehe checking on me are you?

Well I have been a regular here for a while although i dont post as much as some of you guys.....

I am way down in PCees list, look at the september sheet towards the end....I still have a long wait, but I am authentic enough!

no apology needed..

i am as interested in flushing out the spooks on this forum as you are, and I certainly appreciate all the effort you, pcee etc. are putting in.

No Title

congrats Vishnu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vishnu\'s new avatar has born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rsrgc, PCee

One of the best things about PCee\'s list is the hyperlinks for the handles allowing you to check when the person last posted. While scanning through the April Summary list for those still waiting (the white background) I noticed that many have not posted for a long time. Maybe we should stop counting those in the summaries as they could have got approved but did not post.

What do you think?

Congrats Vishnu.......

Hope we will see u on some thread like \'\'After GC\'\'.

Good Luck
S.Singh

Congrats! We still need you.

We still need you to share your info. with us. Please post your details.
Thanks a lot,